Jack Toft
Years ago

R8: United v Sixers

Round 8 kicks off tonight with the TFKATT hosting the Sixers in another mid-week shootout. I guess they had to do it tonight so that the Melbourne them could vote in their Saturday elections, or take their WAGs shopping.

Admiral Anstey took the United boat out into the harbour to get the season underway, but under Admiral D Mac, they have turned from a ASC built canoe to a US aircraft carrier. Last time these teams met it was not pretty with Melbourne shooting a record number of threes and generally creating havoc.

The Sixers are 0-3 since Brocky joined the roster and perhaps have been a little unsettled with so many changes due to injury and other things. Certainly Joey would be sitting in his bean bag contemplating what he has to do to get his season back on track. Sixers are ranked #1 for offence at 88 ppg, but sadly are ranked #8 for defence giving up 94 ppg (-11). For our navy bloo friends, its 83 & 80 (+3)

This game might be the start of the new season for the Sixers. What is done is done and you can't change that. A loss tonight won't mean game over, but will mean the Sixers are chases jerseys to get back into the 4. The TFKATT is hot at the moment and is 4-1 at home. For the Sixers to snatch this win from the jaws of defeat, they need to tighten up on D, settle down in offence to keep it simple, and believe in themselves.

Topic #35986 | Report this topic

Tornado  
Years ago

Cant see us getting close in this one, we still dont know how to defend the perimeter and as a result we'll get smoked from there - again!

Funny that Joey said at the start of the season defense would be their number 1 goal - ranked dead last!

Reply #504307 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Nice one Jack, I think if the 6'ers lose this one their Admiral will be reverted back to Captian, of the Titanic mate!!!

Reply #504308 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

After watching Melbourne dispose of Perth last week and Adelaide the week before I see melb getting this one with ease.

Reply #504313 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Bear, Mmmmmm hopefully not the Titanic!

Tornado, interesting pre-season comment. The Sixers may need to reconsider their defensive strategy. Perhaps it's time to give up the press and focus on defending 3's.

Has anyone looked at where other teams are scoring against the Sixers? Most teams will have a mix of FT's, points off TO's, points in the paint, 3's, shots off of screens (moving ones if you're Perth fans) Are teams taking X 3PA/game against the league, but taking more 3PA against Adelaide?

Reply #504314 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

a little bit closer than 39points this time

Reply #504315 | Report this post

Aussiebballer  
Years ago

Better perimeter D and more illegal screens are required.
Need to be much more physical against McRae and Dennis.
Hopefully having Creek back will help the defence.

Time for Motum to step up and help the team win some games.

Reply #504325 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Just sayn' @Jack, that you can move those deck chairs around all you want mate, but if you guys can't get over United in this one the writing appears to be on the wall for the 36'ers...

IMHO only of course.

Reply #504328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Time for the offence to spread the floor and give him some space to operate in! Don't get caught up in the stat sheet alone. Wilson has been kamikaze like going to the rim and throwing it out as a last ditch effort. He MUST come off the bench for spot minutes and let Gibbo run this team into some form, but what would I know.... Wright has all the answers.

Reply #504329 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The season isn't over until the last Wildcat has flopped

Reply #504330 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

LMFAO

Reply #504332 | Report this post

Cats b2b  
Years ago

Flop and u may win some games aswell?

Reply #504335 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

perhaps, but if your proud of being floppy, that's not good for a man's ego

Reply #504337 | Report this post

mike  
Years ago

Your a d**khead jack, god you talk crap

Reply #504346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wish Redhage played for us, we might have a chance tonight!

Reply #504356 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nice one Jack

mike stfu you oversensitive wildcat fan

Reply #504357 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

think they can believe in themselves all they want. it aint gonna happen. its like that nightmare all over again from a few years back. back to cellar dwellers or there-abouts.

Reply #504360 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

I wish someone would calls worthos shuffles and travels !!!

Reply #504367 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

And again the 3 step with advantage ...… take worth out boys !!!

Reply #504368 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

NBL.TV saying stream not yet up???

Reply #504370 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Watching on NBL TV at home on laptop and good stream tonight, intact best I've had on DODO Mobile.

Reply #504371 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Lights just went out as MCrae shooting FT... Hilarious..

Reply #504374 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

did the power go out? why has the game stopped three mins into the 3rd?

Reply #504376 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Watching on bet365 and its an nbltv feed and its fine.

Reply #504377 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

someone forgot to pay the power bill

Reply #504378 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is this stoppage good or bad for sixers since we were doing well after a hopeless start

knowing our season so far with our luck this will ice us :x

Reply #504379 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Sixers came out poor after that break and now starting to go backwards. Not sure what the break was for. Anyone know?

Reply #504380 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jamar Wilson must go, this is a joke. He won't pass!!!!

Reply #504381 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gibbo inbounding directly out of bounds, at end of the 3rd. He has no touch with Wilson in the team. he can kick it out of bounds for some other team, we need a guy that brings the offence together... not goes hot or cold based on himself. Wright has lost me, if this is his call for Jamar to shoot every time and penetrate into 3 guys and kick it off his own foot twice in the quarter. FML

Reply #504382 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

You betchya he wont passs. Glory be to him.
Its gotta be Wilson or nothing. I was warned by friends in Cairns about his plays n greed.

Love the lights going out. Makes Adelaide Arena look good

Reply #504383 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Wilson is actually having a good game. Gibson is having another stinker. Even his defense is lazy

Reply #504384 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

OMG that music at Hisense is bloody awful !

Reply #504385 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Seriously doubt Melb will get many returns with that rubbish playing - yuk

Reply #504386 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

How can you blame Wilson when he has 22 9 and 5? Last year it was pick on Ervin now it's pick on Wilson!

Reply #504387 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Jamar on McRae on the Perimeter WTF Joey !!!!

Reply #504388 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Ganymeade, you have to watch the game and look at what else he isn't doing and how it effects everyone else's game. Stats don't record everything and he lets so many get through. For every one he puts up they get a few more so not worth it...

Reply #504389 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

By the time Wilson has gone cold, too late for any one else to get going. He is a cancer on this team offensively. Don't let the stats fool you, Jamar is no good fr what this 36er team needs. They are so close to great balance but he needs to be replaced. Poor off season recruiting.

Reply #504390 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

WTF Im a Joey fan but where is Teys right now

Reply #504391 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

Too call him a cancer is a little harsh yes he probably isn't the right fit though. Need someone who can play off ball. The defence is the main issue for the Sixers this year I think.

Reply #504393 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Hello, Mitch and Teys on and they pull it back, who would have guessed that Joey !!!!

Reply #504394 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Now leave it alone Joey and let them settle... no of course Wilson back in WTF again Joey...

Reply #504395 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Season defining final two minutes coming out of the timeout for Adelaide.

Reply #504396 | Report this post

david  
Years ago

2:18 to go, ref calls "came off motum". couldn't even see it from his angle. guess the travel down the other end returned the favour, no loss

Reply #504397 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Joey is like a dear in head lights lately.... don't expect anything from him. 2min mark down 4 with possession and shot selection Adl errr Wilson!

Reply #504398 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Off Worthos hand, Melb ball and unbelievable they actually called a travel on Melb,,,

Reply #504399 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

pass the bloody ball Wilson !!!!

Reply #504400 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Wilson won't pass they'll need to cut him for a change in the offence. None of the players will say it, but fuck that, no one can be happy with his ball hogging. He isn't that good.

Reply #504401 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Damn!

Reply #504403 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And the winner is...?

Reply #504406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

United 94-91. Wilson misses a half court shot for the tie.

Reply #504407 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

16 points down and no creek or Teys for that period, then put them back on to get within reach and then take off creek, put in PC for what, then put creek back in and back to within 2. Sorry, I'm a Joey fan but that is a coaching loss !!!

Reply #504408 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Wright isn't that good a coach. He coaches teams with a lot of stars, they do the work, the team goes financially under. You do the math. Tactical coaches are worth so much, sadly we don't have one nor have done for a long time.

Reply #504409 | Report this post

greybuoy  
Years ago

Well, that was entertaining!
Glad the game wasn't over in the 1st Q.
Glad the Unitigers held on for the win.
Imagine if the 3-sixers had played that well at home!?

There is life in the remaining rounds yet.

Reply #504410 | Report this post

D4444  
Years ago

Lucky for the 36ers that the Hawks suck so badly this season or they'd be looking at another spoon for the trophy cabinet.

Reply #504411 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Sixers on the edge again.

Reply #504412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still gotta remember there's 22/23 games left in the season. A long way to go yet.

Reply #504414 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Our best 5 imo is

Gibson
Teys
Creek
Petrie
Motum

That should be our starting 5 and used for about 30 mins of the game.

Wilson off the bench to score with the bench crew, 15-20 mins a game, just too many bad plays right now. I thought he was going to be more of a team player than Ervin, hasnt worked so far, bring him off the bench, make him earn his minutes by playing some smart, selfless basketball. I was one who was saying its not all bad picking him up, and its not, but he has to play more of a pass first, team game, keep the ball moving, until he does that use him off the bench in a 'Jason Terry' type role for lower minutes. I always wondered if we would be better keeping Montreal when we bought in Motum, and having Gibson, Teys, Crawford with a little Daly in the guard rotation.

Would still give some minutes to BJ and Schenshcer they have been solid enough this seasons.

Use Crawford a bit more at sg/sf, needs to take the 'Carter' role, get some shots up and play some really good defense.

Reply #504415 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

The sixers can relax there is no way they will fall lower than 7th.

Reply #504416 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can't understand Joey's rotations! Hard to watch.

Reply #504417 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Wilson is a ball hog... won't pass it must go! Otherwise close loses is good enough. NO ONE ELSE TOUCHES THE BALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Reply #504418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilson gets the award for best stat line in a game where he didn't play very well.

36ers seem to put in less effort when he is over dribbling and not hitting teammates when they are open.

Reply #504419 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

If the silver fox is reading then do what has to be done. Wilson is a glorified version of Holmes and Jason Williams.... when they got it, you flinched until they made a shot. Guy is not right for this team especially sine Motums inclusion. hers management needs some balls!

Reply #504420 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Wilson is the ONLY reason that the Sixers got so close.

He had more rebounds than the starting PF and C COMBINED.

He as many assists as the other starters COMBINED.

Shouldn't that alone tell you that he is busting his gut for the team?

I am saddened that the 'most knowledgeable' fans won't even give some credit for a good game, and in fact calling Cancer ffs.

He deserves better fans.

Reply #504421 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Marcus Camby, this is why you have the rep you have. Stats lie, and your an idiot, its ok, its common knowledge, so just go with it!

Reply #504422 | Report this post

Darryl  
Years ago

The best I have seen Adelaide this season was against the Breakers and that was without Wilson.

Reply #504423 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Agree Kobe, Marcus did you even watch the game. 8/19 3/8 means not much opportunity for others to put up the ball. Our best shooter is currently Teys and only had the opportunity to put up 10 shots... THere it is…. Stats need to be analysed and considered in relation to the actual game. Teys defensive prowess is never recorded on stats. Perhaps they should create a stat for defensive play that forces the pass and contributes to a missed shot.. That would be interesting. Then we could have a who did not defend their player and left the back door open and who defend and the shot still went in and who defended and did not force a pass and the basket was made. So much more I could write..

Reply #504424 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Fact is Wilson offers little that most imports previous don't possess... key is he unlike others before him, take away from the others offensively whilst making sure he gets his own.

Please feel free this. Perhaps after 20 season watching I've some how lost the plot.... or perhaps Jamar Wilson, as nice a guy as he seems, is a HORRIBLE fit for a team full of shooters who can't get theres up... cos the point keeps taking the opportunities! Again 20 from Wilson or 20 from Gibson, if you had your life savings on it, who would you choose. Camry you've be the only one homeless.

Reply #504425 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

20 from Gibbo every time and everything else he has to give and create. There's a reason when Gibbo put up his best stat line that Teys had a beauty as well.

Reply #504426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

So are we booing Wilson next home game?

Reply #504427 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Unlucky the sixes have had the schedule and opposition they have when they are unsettled. If they had the Crocs and Gong then it wouldn't look as bad.
Que Sera. Seems to fall in others favour though in many ways.

Reply #504428 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

"Our best shooter is currently Teys and only had the opportunity to put up 10 shots."

Annon...if I didn't watch the game then you watched the wrong one.

Teys had 7 shots which is on his average FGA / game of under 8. So Tey's not 'not getting his' is pure BS.

There are 2 major items that is not covered.

1) The poor defence allowing 94 points / game.

2) The turnovers leading to United's 17 points off TO.

There should also be a mention about Gibbo's apparent lack of interest in the last few games.

Reply #504429 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wilson travels a lot and gets away with it. Pick the ball up, spin move and stop. You can't do that. Euro step and then plant the other foot for a two step jump. You can't do that.

Reply #504434 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Marcus Camby.....after seeing your posts for the past few years on here I have to ask.....

Do you know ANYTHING about basketball? Seriously, you are the most deluded poster on Hoops.

Try watching the game instead of going by the stats sheet. When Wilson plays his stats look good, but his team mates suffer from his selfish play. When Gibbo was running the point he also had good stats but his team mates did as well because he helped bring them into the game.

The scouting report on Wilson must be pretty simple. Be prepared to double and triple team his drives to the basket because 99 times out of 100 he won't pass off to an open team mate. Do your job on him and there is a good chance it'll result in a turnover. Perth did that last week and Melbourne did last night. If the other 5 teams catch on then we're kinda screwed for this season.

Daryl was correct in his post. The best the 36ers have looked this season was the game against the Breakers when Wilson was sitting on the bench in his street clothes.

Is it any wonder Cairns never saw the playoffs with Wilson at the point, even with the talent they had (which while not great, should have been good enough for at least 4th place most years)

Reply #504436 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If adelaide lose to Sydney they're done

Reply #504437 | Report this post

Harry Hackrein  
Years ago

Bring back Clarke ! ;)

Reply #504438 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Seriously Camby, if you stopped being so angry and trying to be right you would see 10 shots put up for Teys is

3/7 FG 1/3 3P 7 + 3 = 10 shots put up !!! And before you say those stats aren't the best, shot selection is an issue if plays are not created and you have to bang up a last second shot because someone has stuffed around with the ball.

Teys stats are on the up when Wilson not on court as are others so get that straight which is the point people are making.

The same with Gibbo, disinterested because he has no idea what Wilson is going to do and doesn't get the ball in his hands.

Did you not see when Teys and Creek were both out on the line, hands ready with an uncontested lane and Wilson stuffed around and went for the basket with 3, yes 3 Melbourne talls and surprise, a turnover resulting in a basket the other end. Did you see Creeks face, he was not happy at all. Later, Creek, Teys and Daly on the bench just itching to get on and run the floor when Melbourne looked tired and still broke away. Ideal time for a running game but didn't happen Happened more times with Wilson than any other Sixer and the same every week. No surprise they performed better without him. I am also disappointed in Motum as well with his handling and vision. He looks unfit to me and I have been following his career for a while so gutted he hasn't brought what I thought he would.

The Breakers game is a great example. It's in Joeys hands now. Teams with Le Bron still lose with his stats and is there a parallel ? YES !

Reply #504439 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anon #439

You might want to learn how to read a box score. 3FG are included in FG. An easy example for you from last nights game.

D Barlow 3/7 FG 3/6 3FG 2/2 FT Total Points 11

3 x 3 =9 + 2 free throws gives you 11 points :)

Reply #504441 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

My mistake and apology, but still stand on the stats showing that everyone else does not perform as well with Wilson on. Even worse then for Teys with 7 up !

Reply #504444 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

I don't know why everyone is talking about the offence.

The 36ers opponents have scored the following in the last four games:

- 107 points
- 118 points
- 84 points
- 94 points

That's an average of 100.75 points per game.

That is horrible defence.

Maybe Motum and Wilson aren't as good defensively as we thought.

Reply #504445 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

YES MACDUB, you are on the money. So when they are on and the others are off thats when it blows out. That is what everyone is saying, The turnovers and defensive losses are higher. Our better defensive players are on the bench when they are on.

Reply #504447 | Report this post

Cats b2b  
Years ago

No wonder u hate perth so much! At least we get to see them win a few more times than u guys! If that was perth in that scuffle we would not hear the last ove it!

Reply #504453 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

After attending the United vs 36's game last night, I have been searching for the Officials "Point of Emphasis" document, struggling to find the right one, the one that I'm after has the points;

1. Do not call travels, if the travel is in the attempt to make a basket.

2. Only document every second turnover.

Counted 8 travels at one end of the court, uncalled, alone.

Adelaide 36's had 17 turnovers in the first half alone, in the first quarter, Melbourne's 12-2 run in the first 2 7 1/2 minutes of the game, came from turnovers. Has to concern you when a team can't even inbound the ball on the sideline correctly.

And they wonder why officials at the junior level cop so much abuse from the stands, when the people in them are seeing two extremes of officiating.

Reply #504460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The finger also needs to start pointing at Petrie. Very under par this season. Really doesn't look interested.

Reply #504461 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

MMMmmm last season Sixers fans watched a win at every home game except 1. Now lost key players and don't have a millionaire to buy in big. Go away Perth fans, you are not in the same position. You also have conflict of interest on the NBL board and a game on TV every week... No one is interested in Perth except Perth, there are 5 other clubs that are interested in each other along with the fans who just want any of them to win this season and pray the league is still standing next year.

Reply #504462 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only 5 other clubs?

Reply #504464 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

None of the players will say it, but fuck that, no one can be happy with his ball hogging. He isn't that good.
None of the players, Kobe24?

I thought Jamar would've been a bit more sensible than Gary, but maybe has his own flaws.

Intermediate remedy/test could be Wilson off the bench. Teys factors in too many successful runs to be ignored, it seems?

Yet to win with Motum. Thought he would be more of a handful for opposition teams.

Reply #504469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so give teys 20 shots and the sixers get within 2 points of Utd in melb? please.. gibson and petrie played terribly last night. Easy option is to blame the import when the team is struggling.

Reply #504470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The frustrating thing with Wilson was there was atleast 5 really 'bad shots' really early in the shot clock with no ball movement before hand and a few other instances of playing too selfishly, driving against the whole team and throwing up a rubbish shot or turning it over. Atleast move the ball get it through some hands and see what the offense can get before taking those types of shots.

Thats my and from what i gather many peoples main frustration with Wilson, he did some good things aswell, but when you lose a close game those 'bad shots' and playing a bit too selfishly at times become a big factor and become really noticeable.

Reply #504471 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Yep Anonymous. Got it right, use the clock and see what you can come up with before going it alone. Cairns had the same issue last year with him and look at them now ! Prefer Ervin..

Reply #504472 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

"Yet to win with Motum. Thought he would be more of a handful for opposition teams."

He hasn't really done anything in his career that suggests he would be a real standout in the NBL. I think he'll get better as he fits in more though.

Reply #504473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dubbs was not re signed I am assuming for the exact reasons some have discribed. lacks defensive ability, plays under little control offensively and has slowed to the level he is unable to break defenses down. he is a bench contributor at best these days.

Reply #504480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think really a bigger issue is why did we break up the grand final team?? i get the forced changes ie DJ and i think Cadee was likely to leave, mostly due to more opportunity elsewhere and he had left Joey for similar reasons before but why didnt we just keep everyone else??

Im guessing its mostly $$$ and a personality clash between Joey and Ervin, but surely they could be pros and go around again given the success they had.

Lets say the forced changes were DJ out for Montreal/Motum and Cadee out for Daly

Give us a team of

Motum/Schenscher
Petrie/Anthony
Teys/Creek
Gibson/Carter
Ervin/Daly

Surely thats not prohibitively expensive, even with Gibson back ended contract.

Im pretty certain we would be better off on the court too, which would bring more memberships and ticket sales.

Why do teams make more than forced changes on a GF team, especially with Perth declining a little losing Ennis for Daniels, we could have maintained our level and contended for another title.

We broke up our title team in 2002 aswell,

when will we learn.

I dont get it, surely if you are a top 2 or 3 team you just roll on, even if it doesnt lead to the title coming top 3 all year and constantly having a shot at the title is better than what we have done the last few years, and is pretty much what Perth do year after year, hence there sustained success.

Reply #504481 | Report this post

Ganymede 86  
Years ago

Only change I would've made outside of DJ/Cadee would've been an import 2/3 who can shoot and play d in for Crawford/Carter even if they were cheap

Reply #504484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea i dont mind that either, but at worse we should have Carter imo, why do we only ever keep him for 1 season? he was solid in both his stints with the 36ers imo.

I know he cant shoot, but given we have bigs who can shoot like Motum, we could do worse than replace Wilson with Pace (i know 6ers fans get bagged for suggesting him over the years) but he was a solid import, would mean Gibbo at the pg, he was a good team player from what i saw, and had good post moves, so i know its unconventional but he would balance the floor with Motum liking the outside shot. I reckon he would be better than Wilson and would likely be not shockingly expensive.

Reply #504489 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Macdub - re defence vs offence being the problem. The 36ers' defence has been one of the worst in the league for 10 years. Last year it gave up the second most points per game of any team in the NBL. The offence compensated for that, until the grand final series.

36ers are 2 pts per game worse than last year defensively but 6 pts per game worse defensively. Suggests the offence has suffered more, with the changes.

So we kind of accept the 36ers' defence being rubbish because we're used to it. A bit like Perth fans forgiving their team's abysmal shooting for years because they did well enough defensively and on the offensive rebounds to compensate. Until their lost grand final series against the Breakers. Last year they fixed that but they'd be in trouble this year without Beal's shooting. Witness their bad stat to teh season when his shots were not dropping.

Remembering how many games the 36ers won early in last season by less than 5 points, this year's 8-pt nett turnaround per game shows the fine edge on which last season's results were balanced.

Given experience suggests there's little scope for the 36ers' defensive game to improve, it's fair to focus on the offensive drop-off from last yearce.

Reply #504490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If my research is right, I believe we haven't won a game with Brock Motum yet.
Wonder how much extra Motum cost vs Montreal?

Reply #504496 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Annon...

I wasn't angry.

I wasn't trying to be right...I was right.

The fact that you cannot read a simple box score is a reflection on your 'knowledge'.

You are sweating the small stuff with Wilson and ignoring the lack of defence.

Reply #504528 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:25 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754