Anonymous
Years ago

Unley 10A

Is the Unley team really as good as everyone is saying. Sure they won year 8 knockout by 20 points but that was two years ago. Are Unley still going to dominate like that? The contenders Unley, Mercedes and Sacred Heart. Unley have to play sacred Heart 3rd round, could that game be the real GRand Final. Any thoughts ....

Topic #3804 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

No..

Reply #44330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

seeing that three of unleys top 7-8 players are year 10's and two of them were in the SA and NT state teams i think it is fair to say they are good, but (im not in year 10) it's always good to see our team loosing

Reply #44342 | Report this post

harry einarson  
Years ago

well, the mercedes 10 team have practically div 1/2's across the board and have only lost to sacred heart ( 1 point) without their starting swingman, and lost to unley by 14 without the swingman and the big guy (state). i personally think that mercedes will win it

Reply #44472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sure harry whatever you reckon

Reply #44649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

meredes mercedes we live the mercy way
we will win knockout...every day

Reply #44699 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley will win

Reply #44729 | Report this post

harry einarson  
Years ago

so u think that mercedes can't win it

Reply #44848 | Report this post

james  
Years ago

glenunga have a good chance at full strength to win knock out

Reply #44858 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley were tough, but not as good as last year, maybe our team was just better...Mercedes are strong and really physical whereas Sacred Heart have the skills and ability to blow you out at any stage.

We only lost by 4 to Unley and 6 to SHC. We lost to Merceds by 9, we always seem to struggle against them.

How did St Michael's go against these teams?

Reply #44992 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

are unley as good as everyone is say u ask... well of course they are. find anyteam that can match them in hight skill and generall knowledge for the game and then mabe u can start questioing the domination that unley have in the ten A school comp

Reply #45304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

saying*****
oops lol

Reply #45306 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok, mercedes, they've got height, general basketball knowledge and all the other stuff ur talkin about

Reply #45437 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nah, unley will kill everyone in knock out, we have two huge inclusions into our year 10 team, 6 foot 6 offensive machine from the NT and one of the best shooters i have ever seen, he would be 5 foot 10.

Unley starters
PG 5 10
SG 6 2
SF 6 3
PF 6 4
C 6 6

Name one team honestly who can match this .....

Reply #45439 | Report this post

de bas  
Years ago

bit early for this.... open KO is next week.

Reply #45465 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mercedes can match it easily

Reply #45618 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

how can they match it?

Reply #45738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

by having the height, skill and knwoledge of the game

Reply #45740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

*knowledge

Reply #45741 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is 5 foot 10?
drop a name pussy

Reply #45748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Toms the only open PG that i can recall from unley but he ain't 5'10 maybe 5'8/9

Reply #45799 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dayman is 5 foot 5 if he is lucky, sorry mate. Matt 'Smitty' Smith South 18 2s will start as our point guard.

Reply #45881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whoops sorry i didnt' remember that matt played for unley

Reply #45969 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley will kill every1!! no1 will stop byrce!!!

Reply #46812 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No team will be able to guard Unley's three bigs, I play for St Peters, we lost to Unley by 10 today, when they kicked it inside they were unstopable.

Reply #46819 | Report this post

alex wright  
Years ago

unley will win if im in the team

Reply #51938 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Not if you get teched and then have a whinge about it. Play some grown up bball amd maybe you'll do alright.

Reply #51959 | Report this post

AJ  
Years ago

Er Alex Wright isn't in yr 10 he's in 11 this year so he can't play in the yr 10 team.

Reply #51965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hey i havn't been Teched since the Easter Carnival and that counts scoial as well. And who ever is posting in my name............

Reply #51967 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you get teched all the time, im in your sturt team

Reply #52091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I heard a rumour sam harding from south div 1 was going to unley next term. He is still in yr 10 he would make the team even stronger. Has anyone else heard this rumour?

Reply #52092 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yer heard that...would make the team awesome..he got MVP for div 1 first year

Reply #52096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wrong once this season and that was in the easter carnival season. I've got warned almost every game but not teched, so would you kindly tell me when I got those tech fouls!

Reply #52107 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

Bryce has got game true. But a good physical defence shuts him down big time. It'll have him sooking like a baby in no time.

Reply #52132 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

yeh true bryce has got some good skill but is to skinny and doesnt play well in physical games. But he will take some bigger players out to the perimeter and drive on them or put up the 3 which will make him hard to stop.

Reply #52176 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:49 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754