ABL/SEABL/NBL tape

Hello everyone. Im an aspiring scout and bit of a basketball historian who is looking for old or new footage of any ABL/SEABL/NBL games that are able to be emailed or lent out to me me for a short time.

I can assure you this is not an effort to give any particular club or organisation an edge. You'd merely be helping a rookie in the scout / film analysis area build knowledge and understanding. Thanks

Topic #38235 | Report this topic

Centipede  
Years ago

Ever heard of youtube?

Reply #556316 | Report this post

You what??

Smithers? What on earth is youtube.

Reply #556318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have a huge collection of old NBL footage. But if you come anywhere near my mansion I'll be forced to release the hounds.

Reply #556334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Or the dogs that shot bees out of their mouths

Reply #556359 | Report this post

haha. I have those at my mansion. I'll bring my hounds and the malfunctioning robot.

Though if you could help with the NBL footage that'd be great. Could you drop your email account here #334

Reply #556408 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:36 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754