Jackson G
Years ago

NBL Live App - Replays

Whining here, but wish there were some way to watch a replay before knowing the score..

Missing the Wildcats game live tomorrow and want to watch it after on replay, but have to get past reports, etc to get to them.

Should have an extra tab just for replays and can set any tab as home page. Just sayin..

Topic #38328 | Report this topic

Sean  
Years ago

just do what I do... Cover your device with a shirt so you can only see that little corner option in the app and then click on news and videos and then keep the device covered with the shirt and click on the video tab on the far right

Hope that makes sense

Reply #559167 | Report this post

Jackson G  
Years ago

Good idea, thanks.

Just have to choose the videos with black background, might be hit and miss until you get the right game.. too bad the replays aren't instant either.

Reply #559172 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I would get someone else to navigate to the replay for you. Better yet make sure it's a girl - two birds one stone as it's an excuse to get her top off.

Reply #559173 | Report this post

Slammin'08  
Years ago

An option like NBA app to turn off scores would be handy. You could just go straight to the Games tab and select your game then like on the NBA app.

Reply #559251 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Too bad the NBL doesn't seem to give a crap about feedback.. sent them emails recently with no reply.

Not even a simple automated message to say thanks and we'll get back to you.

Reply #559287 | Report this post

Ricky  
Years ago

Wow, also just realised older replays aren't available anymore either.

Surely they could afford server space to keep replays and leave them available all season.

Reply #559288 | Report this post

Air Down Here  
Years ago

Def could be better, hope they continue to update the app with better features as they go..

Reply #559326 | Report this post

Perth Wilburs  
Years ago

Is it possible to watch replays without using the app? I have a foxtel play account. I go to fox sports website to check for full replays but it asks me to subscribe....i don't want to pay extra on top of what I already pay for in foxtel play. Having subscribe to foxtel play should ought to be enough to grant people access to the replays.

Reply #560407 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:24 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754