Larry
Years ago

when will games be scheduled at Campbelltown LC ?

any idea when district games will be rostered ?

Topic #39654 | Report this topic

Brunson  
Years ago

I hope next season but haven't heard anything

Reply #592216 | Report this post

fatguy  
Years ago

From what i have heard, District basketball has not signed on with Campbelltown LC
and Norwood hasnt fully either yet

Reply #592254 | Report this post

Triton 73  
Years ago

My understanding is that Norwood want BSA to have nothing to do with dealing direct with Campbelltown council.

Also I am not sure how suitable all the courts are for playing district basketball and at what cost it will be to everyone playing district basketball in SA. I believe two courts are ok but the other three are questionable.

Reply #592259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

By questionable you mean significantly less than full size? Shame they've done things on the cheap/with other sports in mind before basketball because it could be amazing & in reality will just be OK for Norwood & basketball SA.

Reply #592264 | Report this post

JamesJohn  
Years ago

This could turn real interesting
if norwood been spouting they are gonna get this stadium and dont get it

the opening day was on Sunday, Norwood has put nothing up on its facebook page or on the website

and I have been told by norwood people who went there that there was not much of a norwood presence compared to other sports like rollerskating, soccer, netball and volleyball

Reply #592311 | Report this post

Triton 73  
Years ago

Has anyone seen the number of different lines and colours on the courts. It looks like whoever did that was using LSD. Everyone will be looking at the floor trying to work out where they are rather than watching the ball.!!!

Reply #592469 | Report this post

razor  
Years ago

Seeing that the redevelopment was funded by the federal government, the council, the state government, state swim and squash sa it may not be surprising that basketball may not have much control.

Reply #592475 | Report this post

fatguy  
Years ago

no control will be an understatement by the looks of things at the moment

Although Squash do have their own courts upstairs so i doubt they will care about the "basketball,netball,volleyball,rollerskaing,indoor soccer" courts

Reply #592520 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:49 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754