shooter
Years ago

Jordair Jetts hair?

Should Jetts hair have to be tied back some how .If it was to flick in someone's eye it could do some damage. In the old days women had to have their hair tied back . Is there such a rule?

Topic #44469 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

he really should chop it off

Reply #722846 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Slow thread day.

Reply #722851 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

It's the heat, makes people go funny... Although to play "I'm bored and now I think of it" didn't he have beads or something in it today? I didn't look too closely, but if those flicked up and hit someone, it would sting like a mother lol...

Going on from the intellectual commentary though, I wonder how much it would all weigh if he was to cut it all off for like charity or something... No wonder he's built so stocky, he needs it to be able to carry his hair around...

Reply #722852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about Rob Lowe's hair? He’s grown it out. Looks like a cool style

Reply #722853 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what he should do is get it permed into a giant fro
that would drastically improve his defense

Reply #722861 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

U cant descrimate against those who dont want to bath.

Reply #722864 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Years ago

Shooter:
"In the old days women had to have their hair tied back . Is there such a rule?"

This would now be called discrimination. Firstly because a particular gender has been identified. Now because of identity issues.

If you're thinking of a WH&S issue, you’d also need to consider play styles eg elbows etc.

I agree with anon 861. He could dominate the whole key with that fro. Better than rim protection.

Reply #722883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Quality thread so far...

Reply #722905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jett was wearing a plat featuring the colours of the aboriginal flag in his hair. The plats are heavily featured in a lot of NAIDOC celebrations. Good play by him to wear it in the hair for Illawarra's indigenous game

Reply #722906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I like Adnam's style hair. What do you call that?

Reply #722912 | Report this post

Before you do anything with the hair you might want to ring the RSPCA and sort out a habitat relocation plan for the inhabitants.

Reply #722934 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I like Adnam's style hair. What do you call that?"

Puberty Fade

Reply #722935 | Report this post

Reality  
Years ago

Hawks aren't paying enough for him to get a hair cut!

Reply #722943 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

So if Jordan pokes someone in the eye with his hand it's a foul, but if his hair gets into someone's eye it's not?

Isn't that an unfair advantage?

Reply #722952 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes, definitely. The league needs to rein in his deliberate eye-pokes with his dreadies because he is really capitalising on it.

Reply #722953 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:47 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754