john33
Years ago

Ben Simmons scared of being shown up by the United STATES?

Was ben simmons shaking in his boots to take on a USA by team? Is he scared of the United states C grade team? Was he scared of getting EXPOSED?

250 million and still can't hit a 3 point shot or even a mid range 2 point jumper. Significantly worse than our elite Australian womens national team shooters. The stats back it up, his three points percentage is (zero percent), including wide wide open 3 pointers.

Makes you wonder.

Topic #45585 | Report this topic

AngusH  
Years ago

Pissed bout dem tickets, eh?

Reply #753003 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Years ago

Look, we're all pissed off that Ben renegged, but don't be a fucking idiot.

Reply #753010 | Report this post

john33  
Years ago

Everthing I have said are facts and can be varified by looking at the statistics. Australiano women destroy ben simmons from the 3 and mid range.

I posed a question if he is afraid, if Ben Simmons would like to refute this himself then I would like to hear it.

Reply #753012 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wait isn't he the best basketballer we’ve ever had? No way a woman can do anything better than him remember.

Reply #753022 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Wait isn't he the best basketballer we've ever had? No way a woman can do anything better than him remember."

He is a better basketball player than any female.

Reply #753028 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Years ago

Part of it may be that he is worried about the international game as it has less spacing for him to work with. It would make his lack of outside shot look worse.

Reply #753031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes I agree. So he must shoot 3s better than women because he plays in the NBA.

Reply #753034 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If it was just about shooting 3s in an empty gym, then a lot of social league players would call themselves better than Simmons. It's not. Dynamics of the game matter.

Reply #753036 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Me & my u12s shoot free throws better than Shaq, can we be an NBA expansion team?

Reply #753041 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

"Part of it may be that he is worried about the international game as it has less spacing for him to work with."

That's the consolation in his decision for this World Cup. On the other hand, his raw skill and athleticism remain tantalizing.

The Boomers players have openly stated that they would have to play differently with Simmons in the lineup. Now the team can focus on honing the system that was already established and effective in 2016.

Reply #753043 | Report this post

john33  
Years ago

We know that he is being labeled with the tag 'overrated' and there are bigger clouds building.

Seems like this decision of Ben to run away from this will do very little to quell those sentiments.

Most ppl payed the big money in the hope Ben would prove the doubters wrong.

The doubters now grow ever louder, the nervousness Bens shot gets more pronounced and Bens mindset is weary. His arm turns to jelly as soon as he is left open on the 3 point linemail, and his shots miss time and time again.

Reply #753048 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

I'm sure Ben Simmons will personally reply to your post

Reply #753102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How many Australian female players shoot from the NBA 3 point line??

Reply #753104 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know you're feelings are hurt because he's not playing but to argue he's scared of being exposed because he has never hit an NBA three just shows how much your logic fails when you speak based on emotion. Get a hold of yourself.

Reply #753105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe he CBF representing knobs like John33?

Makes you wonder?

Reply #753106 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

john33...or Donovan Mitchell?

Reply #753122 | Report this post

Greggo  
Years ago

I hit 3's at about 40% in my ABA career. Will Ben Simmons split his contract with me?

He's obviously not better than me

Reply #753125 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Simmons behaviour has been two-faced, hasn't it?

Yes, I'm in..oops sorry, I'm out. Bad luck that you were looking forward to a rare opportunity to see me play for your, oops sorry, our country. Tough about your hard earned too...gee it sucks for you doesn't it.

Fans every right to be disappointed.

Gee, is that a sore calf, a back strain, a nasty case of me first, I see developing several weeks before the Olympics?

Reply #753148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Behaviour police ^^

Reply #753208 | Report this post

perfwerld  
Years ago

Maybe once he replies personally to your post he will bury your house in salt because he's laughing all the way to the bank

Reply #753217 | Report this post

CU  
Years ago

It seems like a massive stretch, because it is.

Reply #753218 | Report this post

Cool Howie  
Years ago

OP must drink dogs piss this is such a nonsense post.

Reply #753219 | Report this post

John33  
Years ago

Reply #753223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Great idea Howie, I volunteer to provide the beverage to the dirty rat

Reply #753244 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:25 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754