ALIAS
Years ago

36ers new look

What did everyone think about the Gilas vs. 36ers game?

I know it is just an exhibition game but what are the negatives and positives for the 6ers?

+ Harry Froling looks ready to make a big impact this year. In 17 mins, Froling tallied 11 points and 7 rebounds. DJ should be handing over the starting 5 spot to Froling this year...

+ Moore looks ready and able to play a bigger role offensively.

- Griffin looks likely to find himself in foul trouble alot this season, looks out of shape.

+ DD looks good for an offensive spark off the bench.

- DJ likely to regress in production this year.

- huge lack of post defender and shot-blocker, especially at the 5.

Topic #45792 | Report this topic

Smith  
Years ago

Where can you watch the game?

Reply #758236 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The 36ers lost the next day to a Philippine college called Ateneo. My son got the chance to play an exhibition game when their school was in the country for training. Was not expecting an NBL team to lose to any college team though so I don't know what to think of it.

Reply #758274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, one exhibition game will predict the rest of year, DJ might as well retire now.

Reply #758281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The 36ers lost the next day to a Philippine college called Ateneo. My son got the chance to play an exhibition game when their school was in the country for training. Was not expecting an NBL team to lose to any college team though so I don't know what to think of it."

Then the next day the team that apparently lost to a Philippine college team beat the Philippines. Might be early days of preseason.

Reply #758282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Only DPs and training players played in the game vs College Team. However this College team beat the Japan National team so take out of this what you need to and move on..

Reply #758395 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:36 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754