Spinner
Years ago

36ers Season Tickets delivery

Has anyone received their members pack or car park pass yet. Was supposed to get them by the 11th (last week) and considering the club was hounding us to renew weeks before due date, they are late getting them out again! Hard to get excited this year!

Topic #46068 | Report this topic

RG  
Years ago

I spoke with Admin this morning. There was a delay for some tickets but they're on their way. However, the Club will send e-tickets to members so that they can use their smartphones to get in on Saturday.

Reply #768080 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

RG,

If by "e-tickets" they mean a PDF copy of your membership pass then be warned, the email I got from the club on the weekend with a PDF of my membership passes state you need to print the PDF and scan at the gate to gain entry. The PDF states you cannot scan them on your mobile or tablet.

For your information.

Reply #768103 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Haven't received mine ,emailed member but no reply ,just hope something is done ,sent via courier two weeks ago was supposed to receive on 11th but now Tuesday nothing,poor form by Sixers membership organisation,it’s getting worse,seems like they are getting paid to chat with their friends...
Into the 3rd week of season if it gets worse ,I won’t be renewing my membership for the following season.

Reply #768105 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't see how/why it's been left so late. Pretty poor effort and just disorganized.

I got my Wildcats ones on the mail probably a couple of months ago now i reckon.

Reply #768109 | Report this post

RG  
Years ago

I just received our so-called "e-Tickets" and can confirm Big Ads post that the Admin guy was wrong and you do need to print your pass for scanning.

Reply #768116 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The race is on between the Crows membership and the 36ers membership, which one will arrive first?
Seriously the Crows memberships get to me in November.

Reply #768120 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

What a joke - blaming Customs because the Sixers can't get their shit together!! Good to see they use local companies to provide a card and "member pack" which will be a lanyard and a sticker. I’m surprised they even bothered emailing us and didn’t just put a note on the Sixers site to come to the game with our passports or proof of identity!!

Same shit every year!

Reply #768137 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is it so hard?????

Reply #768160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's so funny reading the lurching from one crisis to another here for the 6'ers.
FFS they have the temerity to charge $5 for a hotdg! Good to see they got their priorities right.

Reply #768163 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

$5 for a hot dog is bloody good for sport, it's $8.70 at Adelaide Oval

Reply #768179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All you people do is complain. Harden up ffs so you have to scan your printed PDF file, so you got a sticker in your membership packs. First world problems blah blah blah

Reply #768186 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Well said anon - you must be from the club

Reply #768191 | Report this post

Only had six months to get them organised and here we are with a PDF I'm told I must print or I won’t get in. It’s 2019 not everyone has easy access to primitive tech like printers these days. How can this club just keep letting their members down, they seem to be more focused on this stadium and talking up their game day entertainment then focused on winning

Reply #768205 | Report this post

Haz  
Years ago

Seems to happen every year for the Sixers. They'd have you thinking that theres 10000 members to process hence the delays. It really cant be that hard to be orgsnised for the season proper?

Reply #768212 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

To be fair to the Sixers organisation, they have never gave any undertaking that they would improve or do things differently.

Reply #768214 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"$5 for a hot dog is bloody good for sport, it's $8.70 at Adelaide Oval"
Don't tell the $5 moaner.
Not everyone has smartphones and a printer at home.
Another 6'ers OOOOOoooopppps

Reply #768221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Organisers at the Sixers are too lazy to send one email to all members or even post on website ,such an important first game at the Entertainment centre ,I was excited to receive my package on the 11th but no one turned up then Monday waited only to email the members section only to get a reply that e-ticket to be issued for this Saturdays game. Need to get a person who is motivated to getting things out quickly...how long does it takes to write a short note to members 15 mins and email to members not long .

Reply #768223 | Report this post

WookieE  
Years ago

There was a little hiccup with my Kings tickets and then they forgot about me, but at least it all got sorted in an afternoon, seat selection they put some more effort into and then once payment was taken, immediately sent out the proper e-tickets, so apart from the hiccup, the whole process of changing my single Gold adult ticket to a 7-game family pass actually went fairly smoothly, especially for the Kings...

All these inconveniences from the 36ers will keep piling up and it's going to bite them though, especially if the team doesn't get the wins on the board... You'd think that with the new move and the need to put forward a more professional step forward in what they see as the right direction, they'd put some more effort in?

Reply #768228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But they got 6000 to a pre season game. Everything is going great!!

Reply #768233 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

WOW !! How exciting!! Received the "Member' Pack today - an envelope with our cards and a lanyard each - what a great “pack" and surprise for us members! If this is a sample of the excitement to come - this Saturday afternoon is going to be amazing. Kavenagh tells us that there will be great giveaways as part of the pre-game entertainment. What do they have half a dozen Sixers pens to give away? Or could it be some cardboard clappers? Oh the suspense! That is worth rocking up early for. Wonder what they have at half time? Battle of Under 10 mini league? Maybe there will be a big announcement like a new development player signing! Kavenagh might even add to his announcement of the Members Day, where we can come in and mingle with the players. They might even give away free fridge magnets at that historic event! I wonder how many free tickets they are giving away for this first home game just to really stick it up members for paying for their seats?

Reply #768305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I received mine today. Is the lanyard the only thing we receive? It says that Member's reviews e a membership pack so is something else coming. I’d expect a T-shirt or something for $536.

Reply #768308 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Spinner....LOL. I know how you feel.

I find the best way to deal with the Sixers is to set your expectations low.

I know that defeatist attitude should be how we approach a team who is 'contending' for a Championship but I find it hurts less what I don't expect anything.

Reply #768309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone else get a random SMS tonight about having to make an 'urgent' payment for their 36ers season ticket?

"Your account requires an urgent payment. Follow this dubious looking link to make a payment"

Or you could just charge my credit card that has been successfully charged every other month for the previous 4 installments?

Reply #768330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm not convinced that the above is not a scam which would suggest the sixers may have been subject to a data breach.

Reply #768331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Zackary. THat's probably because their IT stuff is also shit.
The 6'ers are laughable.

Reply #768336 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

It is entirely possible the Sixer Cyber Security mirrors their defence.

Reply #768341 | Report this post

spinner perfect assessment of most members thoughts I reckon.

All kavanagh and Kelly care about is the front page Sunday mail article that this weeks game was the biggest crowd to watch a game of basketball in the states history like that's some sorta justification for this move but when the gloss comes off and we are hopelessly out gunned by most teams the media hype won’t be enough to keep the crowds coming , will have to push the free and cheap tickets tactic into overdrive.

Reply #768342 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

I got the sms anon and deleted it. I then emailed the club to inform them of the message and to confirm its legitimacy.

Like others above, I suspect their membership database has been syphoned.

Reply #768343 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:16 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754