Timberball
Years ago

NBL Awards

The shortlist is out. Who's everyone got winning?

For me:

MVP- Cotton
Rookie- I hope Noi
6th man- no idea, Griffin I guess
MIP- Dech
DEF- Magnay... but they give it to Bogut
Coach- Weaver

Topic #46832 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Brandon Ashley for 6th man.

Reply #790739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Machado for MVP.

Reply #790740 | Report this post

Cussy  
Years ago

Dech. Serious?

Reply #790741 | Report this post

Timberball  
Years ago

Dech was a development player last year who is now in the conversation for DPOY. So absolutely has a shot at Most Improved.

Reply #790744 | Report this post

Yinka Dare  
Years ago

Magnay is my most improved.

Reply #790747 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mike Kelly for coach.

Reply #790751 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cotton leading ppg and steals... He should be MVP. Every team focuses on stopping cotton every game, they have had years to scout and scheme to do so, yet he keeps getting it done!

Reply #790754 | Report this post

Cats for life  
Years ago

Best part is that espn will be showing it live on TV, sbs demand and nbl tv.

Surely cotton even if you hate perth he has been the most consistent player, especially on the offensive end.

Reply #790758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How is bogut nominated for mvp?

Well last year he didn't deserve to win it so you'd have to assume it is written in his nbl contract or something so surely he wins it again this season. How could he not

Reply #790759 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mvp Cotton just ahead Michardo
Rookie Ball, if more games played required Magnay
Sixth man Ashleigh, Kickett been good to.
MIP Dech or Magnay
Defence Newbill , Moller till he got hurt
Coach Kelly probably edging Weaver and Gleeson..

Reply #790760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I remember when bubbles dropped 25 in round 2 everyone was talking mvp. Boy has he gone backwards not even nominated.could not possibly be in the boomers in Tokyo

Reply #790762 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

MVP: Machado
ROY: Noi
6th Man: Griffin
MIP: Magnay
DPOY: Magnay

All NBL Teams

First Team
Machado
Cotton
Patterson
Creek
Oliver

Second
Ware Jr
Randle
Hopson
Kay
Long

Reply #790763 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Teys MVP obvs

Reply #790770 | Report this post

Jick  
Years ago

Machado should be MVP.

Reply #790773 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cotton, no doubt mvp. Are people picking Noi because he told us to lol, missed half the season and Cairns went better with out him.

Reply #790774 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd be hugely disappointed if Ball or Hampton are given the ROY given neither of them even hung around until the end of the season. I also struggle to give it to Noi given his extended absence. That doesn't leave many legitimate options. I would say if Dech was nominated he wins...

Mike Kelly then daylight for Coach of the Year. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, had the Taipans pegged for the spoon, so what he has achieved is extraordinary and deserving of the award.

MVP is a two horse race between Cotton & Machado... I'd be happy with either. I'm surprised Jason Cadee wasn't nominated. ;-)

I like Cam Oliver for DPOY but it'll probably go elsewhere.

The hottest contest in the awards is MIP. It's a close run thing between Will Magnay & Shaun Bruce, with Dane Pineau close behind. I'd say Magnay gets it by a nose. Shaun Bruce gets 6th man as a consolation.

Reply #790779 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ball should be the rookie by the length of the straight.

Reply #790784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cotton for mvp.

Reply #790786 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

Yeah, I think Ball gets it because none of the players who should be eligible have made much of a case unfortunately.

Reply #790787 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

Please do not give COTY to Mike Kelly.

Will Weaver or Gleeson.

Reply #790788 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gleeson probably deserves it for previous season where he should have got it but didn't. Season still two weeks to go but if Cairns can get second Kelly should get it. Weaver also very good first season considering the injuries kings have had.

Ball then daylight for rookie.

Reply #790790 | Report this post

KImB  
Years ago

MVP: Cotton
ROY: Noi
6th Man: Griffin
MIP: Magnay
DPOY: Newbill (better not be Bogut!)

All NBL Teams

First Team
Machado
Cotton
Patterson
Tate
Oliver

Second
Ware just ahead of Randle
Newbill
Hopson
Kay just over Creek
Long just over Johnson

Reply #790795 | Report this post

rjd  
Years ago

So the NBL is making the Next Stars eligible for ROTY after all? This is placing an asterisk on the award. It also robs a local of the award, which was always the spirit of the award. Rookie imports (non-locals) were never previously eligible for ROTY. Imports straight out of college were obviously never eligible because it was an award for locals. I suppose the rationale is that Next Stars are somehow technically classified as "unrestricted" players. Why? No real reason, just because the NBL felt like it. So they tweaked the rules to designate Next Stars as unrestricted players, despite there appearing to be a restriction on the number of Next Star players allowed per team. Doesn't make sense. Next time let's just rename the ROTY award as the Next Star of the Year award.

Reply #790804 | Report this post

koberulz  
Years ago

To be honest, I'd be perfectly fine with Hampton, Bowen, Ennis etc being eligible. But Ball has a season of pro ball under his belt, so his inclusion is a joke.

Reply #790806 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

MVP I'd love to see Cotton and Machado tie for the Andrew Gaze medal.
ROY Noi or Dech
MIP Magnay and Dech tie
6M I dunno but Ashley has played well when he doesn't foul
COY Kelly with special mention to Weaver, Gleeson and Shamir, Flinn is clueless

All NBL 1st team

Machado
Cotton
Patterson
Tate (Hopson is the only other player worthy of being in this team but injuries are cruel)
Oliver

All NBL 2nd team

Roberson (I think he's had a better season than Randle and Ware and SEM are shit without him)
Newbill
Hopson
Kay
Long/Bogut/Johnson (seems like Plumlee would get this if he played more games as others are way too inconsistent)

Reply #790807 | Report this post

proud  
Years ago

Whoops forgot defensive player of the year, it's hard with Lisch and Damo injured a lot but Magnay, Newbill, Oliver and Ware have impressed me this season

Reply #790808 | Report this post

Rod  
Years ago

MVP- Machado
Rookie- Ball
6th man- Griffin
MIP- Magnay
DEF- Magnay
Coach- Kelly

All NBL 1st team

Machado
Cotton
Patterson
Kay
Oliver

All NBL 2nd team

Newbill
Hopson
Creek
Tate
Long

Reply #790836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Mike Kelly then daylight for Coach of the Year. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, had the Taipans pegged for the spoon, so what he has achieved is extraordinary and deserving of the award."

That's not a reason to say he’s the best coach. Just because the experts got it wrong, doesnt mean he is a better coach than everyone else.

Reply #790837 | Report this post

Rod  
Years ago

Is it the best team award or is it a coach who has done the most with what they have?

best team then it just goes on the ladder, who has done the most would be
Kelly
Gleeson
Weaver
Mitchell

Reply #790847 | Report this post

Rod  
Years ago

BUT - dont underestimate how hard it is to coach a staked, star-studded team! Egos, individual agendas, role setting, chemistry building, getting the right system, getting the ball in the right hands at the right time... VERY tough!

Reply #790848 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's awarded by looking at the roster, the expectations, the consistency, and then the final results, then adding that all together and coming up with a reason to not give the award to Trevor Gleeson.

Reply #790851 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

My picks:

MVP- Cotton
Rookie- Ball
6th man-
MIP- Pineau
DEF- Newbill
Coach- Gleeson/Kelly

What the NBL will pick:

MVP- Bogut
Rookie- Cooks (if he's not nominated, the rules will change on the night)
6th man- Kickert ties with Taylor
MIP- Bruce
DEF- Bogut
Coach- Weaver

Reply #790854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha Perth fans get so butt hurt.

Reply #790870 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't you think its odd that Gleeson hasn't won COTY in the six years he's been at the helm, winning four titles? Last year was particularly egregious.

Reply #790873 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

MVP - Cotton
MIP - Magnay
DPOTY - Newbill
ROTY - Ball
6th Man - Ashley
COTY - Kelly

1st Team

Machado
Cotton
Patterson
Kay
Oliver

2cnd

Ware
Newbill
Hopson
Tate
Long

Reply #790875 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Mystro on the money with all selections. Can't argue with any of those.

Reply #790878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, agree with Mystro.

Reply #790879 | Report this post

Tiger  
Years ago

Machado for MVP
Kelly for Coach
Bruce for most improved

1st Team

Machado
Cotton
Patterson
Kay
Oliver

2cnd

Ware
Newbill
Hopson
Tate
Long

Reply #790881 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If Lamelo Ball has already played as a pro in Lithuania surely he is not eligible.

Reply #790885 | Report this post

Jackson  
Years ago

Who votes? There in lies the answer. Coach of the year? I'll give you a hint. Where do all the free agents in the league want to go next year?

Reply #790891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Got no idea Jackson, you tell me where the free agents want to go.

Reply #790895 | Report this post

B-ball  
Years ago

Griffin for 6th Man? Lol, you lost all credibility with that answer.

Reply #790901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Griffin has been a bust except for a few games.

Reply #790902 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"Griffin for 6th Man?"

I don't think anyone is a standout for 6th man and it's an unnecessary award IMo, but he'd be pretty close to having the best stats of anyone coming off the bench?

Reply #790906 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Kings were 10W and 1L when Moller was coming off the bench playing 22 minutes. They have gone 8W and 7L without him, that's reasonable sixth man performance. Should have at least got an nomination.

Reply #790917 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Kings were 10W and 1L when Moller was coming off the bench playing 22 minutes. They have gone 8W and 7L without him, that's reasonable sixth man performance."

That doesn't tell the full story of how much of an impact Moller has had as a sixth man.

Reply #790920 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

MVP - Machado
MIP - Pineau
DPOTY - Newbill
ROTY - Ball
6th Man - Ashley
COTY - Kelly

Reply #790936 | Report this post

Duncan  
Years ago

I think Long's last season fade, unless he beasts the last 3 games, has him just miss. I have Ware I’m reluctantly because he has been a leader but damn we overhype him given his shooting % (last year wasn’t much better)

1st

Machado
Cotton
Patterson
Tate
Oliver

2nd

Ware (just ahead of randle and Roberson)
Newbill
Creek (just ahead of hopson, missed a lot of games)
Kay
Johnson

Reply #790937 | Report this post

StatMan  
Years ago

I agree that Moller got dudded on the 6th man nomination, also the numbers say he got dudded on the DPOY award also. The reality is that a quality true 6th man isn't going to be your average stats builder or dominant ball handler like Bryce Cotton, he is likely to be extremely impactful on the defensive end, and do a lot of little things such box outs and screen assists. Score, rebound and assist teammates at a reasonable clip.

Yes - the kings are 10-1 with him and 8-7 without him, but lets look at some more of the gross rounded numbers.

Kings with Moller
Average Points Conceded per Game: 84
Average Points Scored per game: 94

Kings without Moller
Average Points Conceded per game: 91 (note: they concede 90 if you exclude the games Bogut is missing)
Average Points Scored per game: 94

Even though Moller's game isn't as interesting to watch as Clint Stiendl, Shaun Bruce, Daniel Kickert, Jason Cadee, Kyle Adnam etc who have been nominated, he has better overall stats anyway. My pick for the winner here is Eric Griffin.

My pick for MVP is Bryce Cotton, with Scott Machado an outside shot.

Most Improved - WiIl Magnay, because he has the right media team and they are building hype for the NBA next year, I think Dane Pineau will be unlucky.

DPOY - I think this will go to Andrew Bogut, even despite the numbers this year not being as favourable.

Rookie - Lamelo Ball - for the same media reason.

Coach: Will Weaver.

Reply #790957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

StatMan

Kings supporters no how good Moller was pre injury, hopefully he gets back this season and back to that form. What were United thinking letting him go.

Reply #790976 | Report this post

B-ball  
Years ago

Right, Griffin who is lazy on D (apart from the odd block) and doesn't rebound. Give him the 6th Man award right now!

If you think Griffin is the best off the bench, you are smoking something terrible.

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Reply #790992 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"If you think Griffin is the best off the bench, you are smoking something terrible."

Ppl continually don't read on this forum, or can't read, I said he likely has the best stats coming off the bench (I have not looked). Never did I, or anyone else say he is the best off the bench.

Reply #791018 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The thing is no matter how good his stats are he's rubbish other than the odd great game offensively. He hasn’t helped Adelaide get anywhere near finals and is the worst defender. Most sixth man candidates nominated don’t say select me though.

Reply #791019 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"The thing is no matter how good his stats are he's rubbish other than the odd great game offensively."

The thing is, stats are the easiest way to judge a 6th man, those 1%ers aren't sexy and unless you have a decent knowledge of how basketball works then it can be missed, I feel like those 1%ers would be missed by the NBL so have to lean towards stats when all else fails.

Reply #791029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

StatMan got it right when you look at all the stats, team stats especially, but as you said with selectors only looking at points scored and dunks it ain't going to happen.

Reply #791035 | Report this post

B-ball  
Years ago

Oh yeah, I definitely can read. I just think you are wrong, stats are what you need to look at. It is the easiest way to judge 6th man, because it is the right way to do so.

Can we just ignore stats for MVP too? Because Jordan Ngatai had that sweet dunk last round, so he should definitely should get MVP.

Griffin is garbage, you must be an Adelaide fan. No, strike that. Not even Adelaide fans would vote for him if they could. And no, he does not have the best stats of all the bench players.

Seriously dude, lay off the crack.

Reply #791039 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Oh yeah, I definitely can read."

Not so sure about that...

"stats are what you need to look at."

Which is what Senator was saying. He said he is probably up there with the best as his stats would be good, and he suggested the 1%'ers aren't factored in.

Reply #791042 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"Seriously dude, lay off the crack."

The irony...

Reply #791047 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just Curious, Are all those suggesting others for MVP simply doing so to Troll Perf fans? I mean sure, the old rivalry says I'd prefer to see them win nothing
but I can't recall the last time there was such a clear-cut winner.
They should give him COTY as well because he has carried that team. Bugger me, if he naturalises and stays around, we could be looking at a new NBL GOAT.
Bloody Perf!

Reply #791071 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"but I can't recall the last time there was such a clear-cut winner."

James Ennis...and he didn't win.

Reply #791075 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Are all those suggesting others for MVP simply doing so to Troll Perf fans? "

Hopefully they aren't buying into Homicide's silly narrative that if Cairns makes the playoffs, Machado is the MVP.

Reply #791079 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Just Curious, Are all those suggesting others for MVP simply doing so to Troll Perf fans?

I find it hard to believe anyone other than a Perth fan could have Cotton for MVP. He's had a number of poor games this season. Sure when he's on he looks great but he's not the player he was when he first came to the NBL.

Machado has come into the league sight unseen handed a roster before the season most would've had as the worst in NBL history and been a great leader and played as a pure PG (something most imports don't have the lack of ego to do) in turn rising all of those players above their stations and has them sitting third on the ladder.

How anyone could have Cotton, from the second best team only 1.5 games above Cairns with other players like Nick Kay & Terrico White both individually on more money than anyone on the Cairns roster, as the league MVP is frankly, staggering.

Reply #791082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh, and I am extra pissed at being forced to agree with Big Trev! Perf as per bloody usual are the best defensive team in the league. So how do you not nominate a Perf player for DPOTY? Was it just because Martin missed so many games?

Reply #791083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Zodiac, you had better see a doctor, that much bleeding from your ass isn't healthy. I don't want to see a Perf player win any more than you, but nobody who knows the first thing about basketball could possibly rate Machado higher than Cotton. Besides, much as a I would love to have their budget, what Cotton is being paid is irrelevent.

Reply #791087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"How anyone could have Cotton, from the second best team only 1.5 games above Cairns with other players like Nick Kay & Terrico White both individually on more money than anyone on the Cairns roster, as the league MVP is frankly, staggering."

What has the salaries of Kay and White got to do with anything? Oliver and Newbill are damn good players. If they don't get paid as much as others, that doesn't make Machado more valuable.

"but he's not the player he was when he first came to the NBL."

Oh ok, you don't watch basketball...

Reply #791088 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"James Ennis...and he didn't win." Oh 2014, there's a GF I'd like to forget. Wasn't the voting different back then? If I recall this rightly Ennis lost out because Beal took his votes in the latter part of the season.

Reply #791093 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think its was more that Rotnei and Goulding were better players on shitty teams so no one else was getting their votes.

Reply #791097 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Sorry but Cotton has absolutely torched teams when he's needed to.
Machado has played excellent as well this season and is a huge reason Cairns is where they are but Bryce Cotton is the Most Valuable Player in the League.
If he was a free agent tomorrow every single team is calling him.

Reply #791100 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

As they would Machado he'll be the biggest free agent on the market.

Reply #791101 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

"I think its was more that Rotnei and Goulding were better players on shitty teams so no one else was getting their votes."

^This. Pretty sure Hawks didn't even make playoffs that year, and yeah I think the voting was a bit different. I remember at the time it was pretty hard to know much about other teams as the coverage and the social media from the NBL was non-existent and Rotnei won, I was actually the first person to coin the term, "who the f@#$ is this guy", not Conor McGregor, he just made it cool and added his accent to it...

Reply #791102 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

On another note regarding MVP, why are there 15 candidates in a 9 team league?!? Absolute overkill and unnecessary. 5 candidates is more than enough.

Reply #791104 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

36ers fans deserve an award for copping such a frequently frustrating team and not having a heart attack due to high blood pressure

Reply #791108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Pretty sure Hawks didn't even make playoffs that year"

They made the playoffs with a losing record.

Reply #791112 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Bryce Cotton's ordinary games this season.

Oct 18: 14p 5-13 fg (3-5 3pt) in 99-76 loss to Cairns

Oct 27: 21p 7-21 fg (3-11 3pt) in 81-76 win over Illawarra

Nov 1: 15p 6-12 fg (3-5 3pt) in 87-78 loss to Brisbane

Nov 3: 4pt 2-13 fg (0-5 3pt) in 84-79 win over NZ

Nov 15: 18p 5-16 fg (2-9 3pt) in 99-95 win over Adelaide

Nov 23: 10p 3-15 fg (2-9 3pt) in 91-84 loss to Cairns

Dec 1: 18p 7-16 fg (3-9 3pt) in 99-88 loss to Adelaide

Dec 21: 15p 5-17 fg (2-9 3pt) in 87-74 loss to Melbourne

Jan 1: 22p 8-21 fg (2-9 3pt) in 100-97 loss to Adelaide

Jan 5: 24p 9-22 fg (1-7 3pt) in 97-85 loss to Brisbane

Feb 1: 30p 9-25 fg (2-12 3pt) in 110-100 win over Sydney

Reply #791117 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Patterson been fantastic as well, could solve the argument.

Reply #791127 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh Zodiac...

Reply #791129 | Report this post

Senator11  
Years ago

Maybe you could also put up all of Machado's games where he has missed a lot of shots? And don't think about including rebounds or assists because you didn't use those numbers for Cotton...

Reply #791130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Let's be real, the wins over Illawarra and Sydney are not ordinary by any stretch of the imagination. Take them from the list, and that means that Perth are 2-7 when Bryce plays "ordinary." That means Perth are 15-2 when Bryce plays above ordinary....doesnt that kind of prove how valuable he is?

Or we could dismiss this LV-esque analysis as sheer nonsense and be done with it.

Reply #791131 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Media Awards announced:

http://www.hawks.com.au/news/article/hawks-win-nbl-media-award

Well done all!

Reply #791139 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

"Best forum award"

Reply #791140 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most Valuable Bruce.

Reply #791141 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"I think its was more that Rotnei and Goulding were better players on shitty teams so no one else was getting their votes."
Right, so you're saying it wasn't because Ennis had Other Good Players taking his votes,
it's because he didn't not have Other Good Players taking his votes. Okay...

Reply #791238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Seriously Zodiac, you need to see a therapist.

Reply #791239 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Should Next Stars be eligible for rookie of the year?
Imports in their first professional season aren't. Plus I see that Didi isn't.
Since Lamelo fucked off early, I think it should go to Noi.
I guess old Bloguts will get DPOTY as a cancellation prize.
6th Man would have to be Magnay.
Most improved is a tough one. Could be Dech or Magnay, but I;m tipping they share the love and give it to Peanuts.

Reply #791240 | Report this post

Larry  
Years ago

Everyone seems to think coach of the year is Kelly. I don't know. If he took the last place team last year and made those same guys better this year maybe. But what he did is get 5 better guys. Ever been on a team that just played the starters? You have six guys who are pissed every day. Pissed at practice. Pissed on the bus. Pissed at the games. And on the phone with their agents everyday saying get me out of here.
You basically kill a players career because they have no stats. You really think any of those bench guys want to be there next year? All of Weaver' s bench are going to be sought after next year. He made those guys better. With minutes and confidence. Never saw a post game news conference where he wasn't singing their praises. And talking up the other teams coaches and players and fans. No other coach did that in any post game interview and I watched them all.
Coaches and team captain's vote. Coaches all hate each other, so I think they cancel each other out. But every good Australia player has had a time on the boomers squad over the last 6 summers.
And don't forget that the only coach that took on the refs this year was Weaver. All the players I've talked to loved that.
Plus when the Olympic committee needed a replacement for Brett they didn't ask Kelly. Even after they fired him he was willing to take the job on between end of season and play offs. Which could really damage Sydney s playoff chances.
Plus Weaver and Joey are the only two coaches that aren't a walking advertisements. And the argument that he had a stacked team doesn't wash because he put that team together. Weaver found ten guys who with some coaching can play. Kelly found 5 and basically said screw you to the others . That's a win short term but is foolish in the long run.
And one last thing. If you think Sydney is good this year, just wait till next year because I have had many really good players tell me that if they can get on with Sydney next year they will jump ship. As a player where would you want to be next year? Best defense and leading the league all year for the first time in NBL history while playing everyone should mean something.

Reply #792710 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:25 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754