Mr T
Years ago

36ers Games on DVD for sale

(Mod: Temporarily removed this. Potential copyright issues? Please contact me if you disagree, but I suspect that Fox would be unhappy, and possibly the clubs involved as they would likely own the copyright? I got an email from someone suggesting it would be best to not promote this for now and saying they were asking Fox/clubs or something.)

Topic #4725 | Report this topic

Mr T  
Years ago

You serious???

Just for the note, I'm not the one selling them.

Reply #54474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lol. Ok thanks for that Isaac. Everytime I check to see if there's any replies as to why it was taken down the mod note gets longer and longer.

Reply #54476 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Does this mean Dusty can go to jail?

Reply #54477 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Haha, I doubt it. There would just be copyright issues that would need to be cleared with the owners (who, I'd guess would be Adelaide, Townsville, Cairns and Fox Sports). If that's all OK, then it's all fine.

Reply #54478 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Thats BS I would love it someone could get a highlights package of sixer games put together.

Cos the bloody sixers IT boys are too shit lazy to do so!!

Reply #54549 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't think they have specific IT people that would do this.

Reply #54643 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:41 pm, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754