Craig
Years ago

Bullets Capacity

Does anyone know what the actual rules are in an indoor Stadium with covid? 50,000 were allowed at state of origin, im guessing bullets can fill to capacity as long as it's a covid safe plan?

Topic #47948 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Indoor v outdoor champ

Reply #826748 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

25% indoor

Reply #826750 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

Right now, Bullets/Cairns can play at home to 100% capacity.

Reply #826756 | Report this post

Craig  
Years ago

Ok thanks. It seems a few different views. Like me, it seems not many people actually know. I thought it was 100% too, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of tickets available to purchase

Reply #826757 | Report this post

Ben  
Years ago

100% as per government website :)

I haven't keep abreast of any schedule changes that may have happened etc, but just took a look at tix available for Brisbane’s first home game vs Sydney, and looks like the same availability there was a week before games last season.

Reply #826760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can confirm Ben is correct. QLD has been approved for 100% capacity in indoor stadiums for quite some time now.

Premier up here has done a great job looking after us, which has allowed this to happen. Unlike Gladys!

Reply #826769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gladys does what Alan Jones and the part time PM tell her to do.

Reply #826779 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:24 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754