Neo
Years ago

Wollongong v Sydney on FOX

Interesting to note poor, little, underdog Wollongong are again being picked on by those evil referees. Joyce's comments at halftime claiming that once the refs forget 'who' is playing then they might get a fair deal, further prooft just how out of touch the guy is. The two Technical Fouls the Hawks have up until half way through the third further proof the whole team doesn't understand that it is their style of basketball which is getting them in trouble, not those pesky evil umpires.

BTW the score is 60 all with 5mins to go of the third.

Topic #4813 | Report this topic

oh dear  
Years ago

Anyone hear Joyces party mouth in a time out in the 4th????

He just doesnt quite pull off the 'us vs the rest of the world' mentality does he.

This guy has taken over Brian G for 'tool of the nbl'.

Reply #55441 | Report this post

Neo  
Years ago

Anyone see him follow Roger and spray him after the game too??

I agree Joyce is the new tool of the NBL

Reply #55442 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Rmember back when he wouldn't shake hands with Smtyh (I think - correct me if I'm wrong) after a game and snubbed him.

Reply #55511 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Goorjian will alwasy be THE tool of the NBL, but he is now making way for fellow tools

Reply #55521 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:30 am, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754