Anonymous
Years ago

Trevor Gleeson: Raptors practice interview

Good to see some information on him in Toronto.
Bring on the flex offense :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlq-VtbF68o

Topic #49290 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Answer to your question - is none....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByIbzKZjGGQ

fast forward to 23 mins 45 seconds

Reply #873152 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2022/23 season he'll be back in the NBL

Reply #873153 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Years ago

Agreed I can't see Gleeson lasting long in the NBA. In fact I'm still as shocked as anything any NBA team was interested in him. He's a big fish in a small pond type coach like an old school college coach. No one there is going to know who he is or care about his NBL achievements.

In saying that the Wildcats great run was coming to an end, new ownership were coming in and if an NBA team comes calling, in that situation he would've been crazy to say no.

If ScoMo doesn't pan out he could possibly even come back to coach Perth again in 22-23.

Reply #873161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

As usual, all underestimating Gleeson's ability, Weaver was a good coach and is a senior assistant in nba, Gleeson taught him a new one. I believe he will be very successful.

Reply #873166 | Report this post

Hoopie  
Years ago

There's also Europe as an option after the NBA

Reply #873172 | Report this post

D2.0  
Years ago

FFS
Do you think the Raptors bought him on ebay?

Reply #873191 | Report this post

Crackers65  
Years ago

He will be successful as long as he can adapt. It's not like he hasn’t coached in the states before so he has an idea of how to play the game.He has been an outstanding coach in nbl and given time and the right situation he will do well over there.Wish him the best of luck.

Reply #873279 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:28 am, Sun 5 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754