AntAntAnt
Years ago

NBL Blitz

14 games to be held in Tasmania in November amongst the six non-Vic and non-NSW teams.

Topic #49319 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

NZ to be based in Tassie again I hear.

Reply #873846 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Fantastic!

Reply #873847 | Report this post

LoveBroker  
Years ago

So its the diseased and non-diseased conference.

The diseased conference will be tough as all are contenders and 2/3 of them legit championship chances.

Reply #873878 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And we care about the diseased? Nope.

Reply #873888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tas Govt chipping in for the Blitz. $1mill. Larry rubbing his hands I bet.
Tickets for the locals FREE!

Reply #874043 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

" Tas Govt chipping in for the Blitz. $1mill."

Where was this reported? Awesome if true tbh.

Tassie gov kicking in a fair bit of money for the JJs already - goes a fair way to giving the club a steady first 5 years or so

Reply #874049 | Report this post

RobT  
Years ago

"Tassie gov kicking in a fair bit of money for the JJs already - goes a fair way to giving the club a steady first 5 years or so."

Totally agree, Ket. And when you consider that the NBL had few if any other options, other than what the other "conference" is doing, it's very generous of the Tassie gov.

And how good is it that they threw in free entry for locals. Now no cheating mainlanders who attend. Both of you!

I read that it's being live streamed. NBLTV? Ko (well, if we can make "ok" out of "okay", why not)? Other platform/tv? Any info where?

Reply #874058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"The Examiner" reported free entry yesterday.

Reply #874090 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Thanks anon managed to find it - great to hear

Reply #874102 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

And someone intentially breaches quarantine and sends half the island into lockdown.

Reply #874110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

^^^^^
Yes another Sydney sider, Sydney has a lot to answer for since pandemic started.

Reply #874111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It was actually a Tasmanian coming back from NSW. He escaped quarantine and apparently went straight to his dealer!!

Reply #874132 | Report this post

Lovebroker  
Years ago

If via contact tracing we take down an entire meth network, should he not receive a medal?

Reply #874136 | Report this post

Giacontigers  
Years ago

I didn't realise but the Blitz started only in 2013.

Reply #874153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:41 pm, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754