Luuuc
Two years ago

Wildcats vs Taipans, Apr 16

With their playoff prospects hanging in the balance, the Wildcats tonight pay tribute to the original 1982 version that also struggled to beat even mediocre opponents.

Topic #49955 | Report this topic

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Taipans by 7 (please)

Reply #889698 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

I wish the wildcats never changed to the red jerseys. The black and gold strip is awesome and represents the state colors

Reply #889699 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

What's up with the Perth crowd? Tail between their legs both on and off the court. Distinct lack of arrogance, it's good to see.

Reply #889700 | Report this post

Diop Kick  
Two years ago

Pinder enjoying himself in Perth

Reply #889701 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Another training drill for the visiting team

Reply #889702 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Why would he sub out Frazier? He just hit three shots in a row then he subs him out for blanchfield

Reply #889703 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

I wanna start hearing boos from Cats fans. That'd make my night

Reply #889704 | Report this post

Diop Kick  
Two years ago

Am I imagining it, or is Norton looking for everyone but law?

Looked like law run for the pass, norton ignored it then goes to blanchfield/wagstaff

Reply #889705 | Report this post

Diop Kick  
Two years ago

I love watching Jawaii play

Reply #889706 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Law a selfish player, great talent but it's me first. That’s not the way of Perth plays, maybe Norton looked for his mate.

Perth by 10.

Reply #889708 | Report this post

Boba Fett  
Two years ago

"The black and gold strip is the worst uniform EVER and represents the state colors" Corrected for errors.

Reply #889709 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

I wish the wildcats never changed to the red jerseys. The black and gold strip is awesome and represents the state colors

Came here to say this but you beat me to it.

Reply #889710 | Report this post

Diop Kick  
Two years ago

Marto to coach!!

Reply #889711 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Pinder finding the hole with authority in Perth

Reply #889712 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

and legally.

Reply #889713 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Pinder going to the rack strong. What a playa

Reply #889714 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Two years ago

This has been one of the best games of the season

by Frazier

Reply #889717 | Report this post

Drexler  
Two years ago

Great atmosphere in there tonight and really great to see some past legends skyping in on the big screen, Fisher, Bruton, Torrance. Good win and Frazier stepped up be nice to see a couple more performances like that next weekend.

Reply #889719 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Two years ago

Vic law injury is huge. Team reaction suggests it's bad and they still need 1 more win against Ill or SEM next week.

Reply #889720 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

It better not be used an excuse to retain ScoMo.

Reply #889722 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

as an excuse*

Reply #889723 | Report this post

Monday Dech  
Two years ago

No the worst uniform ever would be the current away kit of the cats. Plain white with a bunch of advertising makes it look like a white brick wall with covered with stickers and graffiti. Black and gold should be away kit

Reply #889724 | Report this post

Bol  
Two years ago

Totally agree! The NBL should allow clubs to have their own away kit as long as there's no clash of colors with the home team. I remember the all black with gold trim uniform when swan gold was the sponse. That was their best looking uniform ever IMO

Reply #889729 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

I still have some merchandise in near mint condition from the 1994 Starter range before the change over from black and gold to red. Still the best ever league-wide produced apparel combined with those iconic club colours make it amazing.

Reply #889732 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

Keanu Pinder went from absolute dud to breakout player this season. With his length and athleticism, the sky is really the limit. He and JLA are two up-and-comers in this league that can probably lock in a Boomers camp for the next world cup. I am not saying they'd make the team but Goorjian would have a look at what they can do I am sure.

Good intensity by Cairns. Even when down they made Perth work for it. Shades of the old Cotton coming back. Wagstaff seemed to be better than completely useless. I don't like to reward poor team construction and coaching though so I hope the Jack Jumpers can steal their fourth spot.

Reply #889734 | Report this post

Outlook  
Two years ago

Vic law injury is huge. Team reaction suggests it's bad and they still need 1 more win against Ill or SEM next week.

Can't see Tasmania winning against Melbourne so Perth will make the finals.

Reply #889853 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:44 am, Sun 5 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754