Baller
Two years ago

Thon Maker

Apparently his in discussion with a number of nbl clubs anyone know who?

Topic #50211 | Report this topic

Weedy Slug  
Two years ago

Follow the tracker

Reply #894778 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Just read an article on the NBL site, it said he's 25 years old. I was surprised he's that young, feels like he's hit his 30s.

Guess he's got plenty of juice left for a decent career.

Reply #894808 | Report this post

Baller  
Two years ago

There was a lot of debate leading up to when he got drafted about how old he was people were claiming he was a lot older then state

Reply #894819 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Some people had him in class photos showing he was older, it's never been conclusive one way or another.

Reply #894824 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

I dont see anything credible to say he isnt around 25. He doesnt look any older than 25.

Reply #894825 | Report this post

KWhite_Rulez  
Two years ago

For what it's worth I was chatting to someone a few weeks back who went to Aranmore and graduated in 2011 and she didn't remember him being there. You'd think you'd notice the 7 foot guy at your school.

Reply #894844 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

There was a long thread on here years ago and a few users pointed out how the proof is in the Aranmore yearbooks and got hounded for it. No idea why age cheating is enabled by some.

Reply #894854 | Report this post

NBL1-Anon  
Two years ago

Seems like might be heading to Melbourne to team up with Delly

Reply #895060 | Report this post

Bored  
Two years ago

Goulding was making a point to talk up Thon over and above what is normal on the broadcast last night.. He will be a significant step down from Lual Acual and Landale unfortunately.

Reply #895061 | Report this post

Bored  
Two years ago

Goulding was making a point to talk up Thon over and above what is normal on the broadcast last night.. He will be a significant step down from Lual Acual and Landale unfortunately.

Reply #895062 | Report this post

NBL1-Anon  
Two years ago

He played pretty well in the G-League this past season and that Delly connection from Milwaukee days will help too

Reply #895063 | Report this post

ME (he/kangaroo)  
Two years ago

As of right now I think JLA is the better player but Thon has got a great motor and the sky is the limit when he gets it all together. Still pretty young as well - dont really want to hear the speculation on that lol.

Reply #895064 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

The nbl refs will help thon, they call a lot more of the soft stuff than in Europe and international games. Thon's problem is lack of core strength against the power guys, reasonable skill set though. The nba bigs also to strong for him.

Reply #895070 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:51 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754