Boydie_bballblokes
Two years ago

NBL Fantasy - NBL23

Howdy all,

As the NBL Fantasy game opened up last night I thought I would kick off a topic to chat all things fantasy for the NBL23 season.

Couple of interesting pricing/positions for the game open, which we discussed on our podcast if anyone wants a listen in!
www.basketballblokes.com

Cheers
Boydie

Topic #50431 | Report this topic

Senator11  
Two years ago

Back in for another year, very interesting to see what teams look like with so many unknown imports and no real standout schedule to start.

Reply #899015 | Report this post

Will be throwing my team (Sacked by Heal) in again. Will be a tough start to the year as we are currently cruising around the Mediterranean with limited internet and no ability to watch any pre season games or check last minute injuries etc.

Hopefully I am not too far out of things when we get home in mid October.

Good luck all. FSTOS.

Reply #899046 | Report this post

Will be throwing my team (Sacked by Heal) in again. Will be a tough start to the year as we are currently cruising around the Mediterranean with limited internet and no ability to watch any pre season games or check last minute injuries etc.

Good luck all. FSTOS.

Reply #899047 | Report this post

Good luck all. FSTOS.

Reply #899048 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Sacked by Heal

This still cracks me up even though you've been using it for 15 years.

Reply #899050 | Report this post

It was a timely choice due to the circumstances at that time.

Reply #899051 | Report this post

Not sure if cracks up Todd Fuller or Mark Price though.

Reply #899052 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Two years ago

FSTOS

Is there a team named Recruited by Van Groningen?

Reply #899120 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:49 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754