Ben
Two years ago

Bullets @ Jacks

Brisbane slight favourites here according to Sportsbet.

Tips 1pm EST. Still have baseball on my Kayo feed tho :/

Topic #50481 | Report this topic

Krammis76  
Two years ago

Yep game has started and still watching baseball. Be nice of kayo to give me what i paid for!

Reply #900765 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Go Mets!

Reply #900766 | Report this post

GordonG  
Two years ago

Still baseball on ESPN as well

Reply #900767 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

The way the baseball is crawling, we'll be lucky to catch any hoops before halftime.

Reply #900768 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Download the 10 play app and sign up

Reply #900769 | Report this post

JCK98  
Two years ago

Shit situation but try 10play

https://10play.com.au/live/peach

Reply #900770 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

On 10 peach

JJs can't chuck it in the ocean

Reply #900771 | Report this post

Cram  
Two years ago

It's nuts that this can happen these days where linear channels mean virtually nothing and everything can be streamed. Clearly it's not the biggest issue given you can still watch it on ten, but crazy that those who have the subscription to the service that is supposed to show all games can't see it there

Reply #900772 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Baseball, so boring.

Reply #900774 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Cadee has been reading hoops and the bagging he's been getting, playing one of his two good games a year. Brisbane looking a lot better.

JJs shooting is woeful, the performance last year is making them the hunted.

Reply #900775 | Report this post

JCK98  
Two years ago

Baseball is over finally

Reply #900776 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

No love for extra innings on here.

Reply #900777 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Baseball over, but then being forced to watch Broekhoff build a cubbyhouse for the 100th time in two weeks :)

Reply #900778 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Oh man, would've loved a grand slam to even it up

Reply #900779 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Harry continuing his streak of dumbarse offensive screens :|

Reply #900780 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

The Bullets should be embarrassed.

Reply #900781 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Walker looking like a typical Brisbane import, I myself don't see it

Reply #900783 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

This is the Milton Doyle show!

Reply #900784 | Report this post

Manu Fieldel  
Two years ago

Jack McVeigh looking like he's trying to flog Steve Madden's stock

Reply #900785 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

If the Bullets end up losing to this JJ's team with the big lead they had in the first half to drop to 0-3 they should be seriously looking at Duncan.

Sure Doyle has had a blinder but no team should be losing to this under-manned JJ's side let alone with all the supposed talent this Bullets side has.

Reply #900786 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Mark Radford's clearly been in a good paddock since his 36ers days.

Reply #900787 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

It's nuts that this can happen these days where linear channels mean virtually nothing and everything can be streamed. Clearly it's not the biggest issue given you can still watch it on ten, but crazy that those who have the subscription to the service that is supposed to show all games can't see it there

Kayo isn't able to show overflow material because the deal which was arranged when it comes to ESPN is that it is solely a retransmission of their linear channels.

How to view it is via the ESPN app but the problem is that requires a Foxtel login for access so Kayo subscribers are out of luck and even most Foxtel customers don't understand they have access to it since it isn't effectively communicated as a perk.

Reply #900788 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Overtime

Reply #900789 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

Baynes on big bucks to sit on pine, why.

Reply #900790 | Report this post

UseTaHoop  
Two years ago

Early favourite for telecast commentary of the year:
"Nothing but fresh Tasmanian air".

Can we make this a thing now. I must prefer this to the foul shot chant.

Please NBL, we all need more “Fresh XXXX air”. Given that all teams are in coastal cities, this works at any stadium.

Reply #900791 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

That guy who posts on here saying Milton Doyle is no Josh Adams should be holding his head in shame ;)

Josh who?

Reply #900792 | Report this post

Jimmyhooper15  
Two years ago

Bullets are a wreck . My lord.

Reply #900793 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two years ago

Sobey flops to get shots - such dumb reffing calls sometimes. smh

Reply #900794 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

The nest, what a great place for entertainment. Cracking game .

Reply #900795 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

The Bullets sat on Lemanis for too long, told CJ no thanks and gave the job to Duncan, finally opened the wallet this season to get Tyler Johnson and Baynes and now 0-3 and bottom of the ladder.

Reply #900797 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

I also liked that "fresh Tasmanian air" call, a cracker.

Reply #900798 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Great atmosphere down in Tassie didn't they already sell out every home game this season before the season had even started? Great stuff.

Reply #900799 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Two years ago

I think there's an issue with how Sobey, Cadee and Johnson will work together. Was very frustrating watching them ignore Johnson when he was hot.

Reply #900804 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two years ago

I'm certain Lemanis would be happy to coach this quality team.

Reply #900805 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two years ago

Oh man, would've loved a grand slam to even it up

Hahaha, this is why you're my favourite.

Reply #900826 | Report this post

Scout  
Two years ago

Enjoyable game to be at.

JJs down by a heap and played hard to get back in it.

Great to see Doyle take the game over win it along with the JJ defence.

Baynes is huge man, his touch will come back for some reason was not given a great run at it.

Reply #900831 | Report this post

Zodiac  
Two years ago

Baynes is huge but he's never used his freak size and strength as well as he could've.

Reply #900833 | Report this post

Frisbee14  
Two years ago

Only tuned in at end of third and thought there must have been a problem with Baynes with him hardly sighted from there on. Would have thought they could have dumped the ball inside to him and let him go to work. Bullets made some tough threes, but could have done with some high percentage paint touches.
Momentum was clearly with the JJs, but Brisbane were sticking in it with individual plays. Even the challenge was strange unless Cadee thought the foul was called on his initial strip, but the play had clearly gone on. Comments on another thread about how Cadee was high IQ and settled the team down was shown up. Weeks may not be a sexy option at pg, but looked a lot better. Three headed monster at guard for Brisbane makes the team totally unbalanced, but having Johnson move to more of a distributor is like taking the BMW to the corner shops only. Cadee and Sobey are not real point guards.

Reply #900835 | Report this post

Bullets  
Two years ago

It's obvious Brisbane haven’t been great.
But the season has only just kicked off and Baynes and Sobey will need a few more weeks to get themselves back into game shape. I’m not worried about either of them.

What worries me again is roster shape. Johnson isn’t a point guard (more of a combo) and it’s been blatantly obvious we’ve been missing leadership at the 1. Walker too is a problem and is definitely not up to NBL standard as an import. Not sure why we were being hyped as a finals certainty

Reply #900840 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:22 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754