Spinner
Two years ago

Is there an issue?

Did anyone else notice the little dummy spit from Randle in the first half? It appeared to start on court and then went on while on the bench. I couldn't tell if it was at himself, someone else on court, the refs or coach? Hopefully not a chemistry issue in the team?

Topic #50500 | Report this topic

JoelMVP  
Two years ago

He's probably pissed that he is back here after his USA performance in all honesty.

Reply #901295 | Report this post

Old Mate  
Two years ago

It wasn't a little dummy spit, there were red flags everywhere!

Lack of any sort of defence, horrible shot selection, poor body language and blaming teammates for his own mistakes.

I know it’s only one game but none of the above are great attributes!

Reply #901298 | Report this post

Master Chief  
Two years ago

Commentators said it was an observation from the Blitz and NBA games also.

Was going to resist saying this, but last night's game reminded me exactly of the start of last season; really average and disjointed performance. Let's hope it was a bad day and not a pattern with CJ's coaching influence. Or lack of.

Reply #901301 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two years ago

I expected some fire - or at least SOME emotion - from CJ when things were going downhill, but all I heard was quiet words.

I don't think that that’s the right approach for these guys when they need revving up.

Reply #901310 | Report this post

Crazy8  
Two years ago

I didn't think Franks was looking much better. Refused to rebound, didn't crash the oboards, set weak screens, didn't get back on D and visibly rolled his eyes into the camera out of time outs.

Looked to me like someone who doesn't want to be stuck playing inside with no touches. He should go the other way and just eat it up inside. Watch what Cooks does at the 4/5 and go out and do it better.

Reply #901322 | Report this post

KET  
Two years ago

It'll be interesting how everyone plays tomorrow night.

Will there be adjustments? More movement? More team defence? More rotation? More focus on DJ? Better shot selection?

Reply #901333 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:25 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754