Esky68
Two years ago

Opinions on teampay

Hi everyone, just wondering where we all sit in terms of teampay. I play and coach on 4 different day/nights a week and have noticed almost every night some teams whether it be my own or our opponent or both complaining about teampay not working properly

What's the opinion from the general public?

Topic #50639 | Report this topic

+  
Two years ago

Absolutely fine - I like it.
As a side discussion I would like to know if anyone knows what redundancy contingencies are in place at stadiums should their be an internet outage or the laptops are faulty - do we go back to cash / tickets or they record who played and debit the app later in the week when it's running again ?

Reply #905368 | Report this post

Phizzer  
Two years ago

Only issue ever had was when the two guys who were admin weren't at the game to process the payment. We just paid total amount by credit card and reimbursed the guy who paid. So can easily do it without TeamPay, advantage of the app is automatically dividing the cost amongst the players.

Reply #905385 | Report this post

Esky68  
Two years ago

Mostly the complains that ive encountered are people's apps being stuck on the loading/processing screen, and they would have to uninstall and reinstall the app at half time which causes delay

Reply #905405 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:01 pm, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754