Fox trot
Last year

Bulleen Big V men

What's happening down there? Saw their D1M play and they were terrible. Would struggle against the bottom end of D2M

Topic #51111 | Report this topic

Melbourne Boy  
Last year

Coach and Captain weren't in the boxscore, are they gone?

Reply #917627 | Report this post

Anon  
Last year

Yes there are, i just checked.

Reply #917629 | Report this post

Anon  
Last year

'they'

Reply #917630 | Report this post

Melbourne Boy  
Last year

Whitehead?

Reply #917635 | Report this post

Jack Rabbit  
Last year

He was a great coach for them and a genuine teacher of the game. Absolute great person, a real stand out guy!! Bulleen obviously don't want to develop players and instead were expecting a win now scenario. Sad to hear for the future of that club. Disappointing.

Reply #917636 | Report this post

Billy Bob  
Last year

Bulleen have been a shitshow for years. Last time were relevant was when Simmons and bro played and the bottom fall out hard, and management have been inept since.

Reply #917637 | Report this post

Rr  
Last year

mess of a club

Reply #917667 | Report this post

Good old jack rabbit,a.k.a.Rr,how the hell are you.was hoping you could give me a update the those high flying gulls

Reply #919467 | Report this post

I sincerely hope that the rabbit and his shadow Rr are in good health

Reply #920226 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:19 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754