Zodiac
Last year

Jo Lual-Acuil out injured for 4-5 months

Looks like JLA is going to miss the first half of the season with a wrist injury that required surgery.

https://nbl.com.au/news/lual-acuil-jr-out-for-4-5-months

Topic #51218 | Report this topic

JMS  
Last year

Big loss. Great opportunity for Hukporti to start and be the main focus inside. He'll need to tighten his play up with the fouls etc. I wonder if this injury impacts what imports they run with now?

Reply #919664 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Barlow just can't retire, needs to be the fill in.

Reply #919665 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Last year

If he is back after the FIBA break he'll still have 16 games. So a big loss early, but could still play plenty of basketball this season.

Reply #919666 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Last year

Not good when Marcus Lee wanted to stay with United. They will have to look for a replacement player till JLA is back in November. United already on search for a backup center.

Reply #919679 | Report this post

PyroCross  
Last year

And this is where having spare import slots becomes handy in terms of replacement.

Reply #919690 | Report this post

Saint23  
Last year

are the Maker worth a look at

Reply #919693 | Report this post

rjd  
Last year

It's a big blow for South Sudan too. I was really curious to see him play in the World Cup.

Reply #919702 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Last year

I know it's sad he can’t represent South Sudan but they only used JLA in two qualifiers so it isn’t a massive blow to their team chemistry.

Reply #919710 | Report this post

LV  
Last year

Disappointing for South Sudan, was looking forward to watching him go against Jock Landale and co in the warm up game, and in the World Cup.

Good opportunity for Hukporti to step up.

Reply #919721 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:18 am, Tue 30 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754