Spinner
Last year

Sixers Members

Isn't it awesome being a Sixers Member!!! Received an email from the club thanking us for renewing our membership and letting us know that as a thank you, we would get 25% off the leftover, aged stock in the merchandise store...…….but only until the end of July!

So if you’re a member and fit into one of the old leftover jerseys that nobody could fit into, here’s your chance to get a piece of Sixers history……….but be quick!!

Topic #51261 | Report this topic

Mathew  
Last year

Yeah it is a running joke with some people who sit near me at games

Reply #920896 | Report this post

KET  
Last year

What's your issue with end of year sales on the leftover stock exactly?

Stock standard end of year sale on merch that every club does.

Reply #920903 | Report this post

Just a fan  
Last year

Business puts old seasonal stock on sale, such a surprise! Glad you are able to be in the position to buy the newest team gear, unlike you, parents of kids who want to support the team and wear gear will buy the discounted stuff as they can't afford it.

Reply #920907 | Report this post

Spinner  
Last year

@KET - exactly! Standard way to get rid of old stock...……but then open it to everyone. Don't try and con members into thinking they are being thanked for their support, lol.

@Just a Fan - I’m not knocking the sale of cheaper old stock. My comment was on the pretence that the Club was doing it to reward its members.

Reply #920914 | Report this post

orbit  
Last year

I've just bought a 'Sapwell' guernsey for $35!

I'm absolutely thrilled!!

Reply #920931 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:47 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754