Flunders
Last year

Adelaide Entertainment Centre entry

Has anybody successfully used a photo of their Sixers ticket to gain entry to the Entertainment Centre?

Can I send a photo of my ticket to someone rather than lending them my physical card?

I'd like to think they’ll move to digital membership cards at some stage like most other sports/venues.

Topic #51436 | Report this topic

SixersFan  
Last year

A photo will not work

Last several years you have been able to send a e ticket to someone's email. Hopefully they are still doing it. If they are you need to login to your account and have a look for it

Reply #926982 | Report this post

LJ  
Last year

You can download the 36ers app and add your card to that. My card hasn't arrived yet so I’ll be using that to enter.

Reply #926996 | Report this post

Spinner  
Last year

They've had our money since June, but every year the same crap.....tickets not received in time or starting without a full team or both. Such an unprofessional organisation

Reply #927070 | Report this post

JoelMVP  
Last year

I'd be worried if a photo did work lol

Reply #927132 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:26 am, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754