TaipansTragic
Last year

Basketball Shoes similar to Kobes

Took a few years off from playing competitive basketball, looking to return in the new year. However, been having trouble finding shoes that I preferred playing in previously. Anything Kobe related were my first preference, but not surprised as to how expensive they are nowadays. Would appreciate if anyone can recommend any basketball kicks that might be similar mould/make in terms of comfortability and performance.

Cheers!

Topic #51617 | Report this topic

Big Ads  
Last year

Investigate Nike Sabrina 1's.

Reply #931527 | Report this post

McBlurter  
Last year

Can't be more impressed with Way of Wade's.

2 kids in the team I coach have them. Wade 10's.

Went out and got Wade fission 8's. Unbelievably comfortable.

My son wore them the next day and will continue to wear them until he out grows them.

Got him Wade all city 11's, next size up

Reply #931533 | Report this post

Juice  
Last year

KD's are close

Reply #931534 | Report this post

hoopjunkie  
Last year

There are tons of basketball performance reviews but from what I've came across, here is the ranking for best performers for premium basketball shoes:

1. Way of Wade 10
2. Lebron XX or 21
3. Two WXY v4
4. Shockwave 5

Of course you can never go wrong with Kobe's. The Protro 6 which for me personally is the best performing shoe in the Kobe line, reason a lot of professional players still wear them.

Reply #931550 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:52 pm, Sun 28 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754