Dunkman
Last year

SEM v hawks at Gippsland

Phoenix already got beat by hawks and now undermanned, hawks playing better. Hawks should get this by 12.

Topic #51658 | Report this topic

Another Anon  
Last year

Bookies have this one very wrong. Hawks significantly improved after the staff changes. Picking them by 7

Reply #932544 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Last year

This is anyone's game. One important factor could be whether Nader can pick up a decent chunk of Creek's scoring load.

Reply #932545 | Report this post

MaxM  
Last year

Could be wrong but I doubt Nader becomes a high scoring import. Will be more 3 and D type I think.

Reply #932548 | Report this post

hoopie  
Last year

It depends on how determined Nader is to get back to the NBA.

Reply #932555 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Nadar first game in two years, I would not expect miracles.

Reply #932560 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Refs got money on the hawks early, body check by phoenix is foul but not for hawks.

Reply #932563 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Clearly unsportsmanlike foul.

Reply #932564 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

The sauce has been fouled three or four times while shooting without getting the call. Hawks getting away with murder down there

Reply #932565 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Sauce has only got to fart and they call a foul on him, while he gets smashed and zilch.

Enjoyable quarter, both sides having a dig.

Creek out 10 to 14 days.

Reply #932566 | Report this post

Sebastian  
Last year

Yeah refs paying off there mortgage fixing MBL games. Small minded people

Reply #932567 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

I get the impression hawks playing hero ball is gonna lose them this

Reply #932568 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Nadar should get a bit more feel for the game before chucking up some of that rubbish, he certainly looks talented but just got settle

Reply #932569 | Report this post

Kolzee  
Last year

Surely that's a flop warning?

Reply #932570 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Got be unsportsmanlike and they call jump ball. Refs been atrocious.

Reply #932571 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Just not enough troops Phoenix, injuries and refs have not given them a chance. Nadar not going to change things much, poor defensively and has only shown iso on offence.
Hawks certainly look better under new coach but hard to judge as nearly everything has gone there way, plus Harvey has had one of his three big games a season. Hawks by 16 at 3/4 time. Neither side will make playoffs but both coaches have shown they can get it done when cattle is available.

Reply #932572 | Report this post

Screeningnick  
Last year

Is this more of a credit to Tatum or how back Jackomas was? Bit of both I rekon.

Reply #932573 | Report this post

Johnson14  
Last year

I can't see Creek only been out 10 to 14 days with MCL tear and bone bruising. I wouldn't be surprised if it's 3 to 6 weeks.

Reply #932580 | Report this post

Yup  
Last year

The question on everyone's lips!

Will Justin Tatum replace Goorj as Boomers coach for the 2024 Olympics?

Reply #932592 | Report this post

AngusH  
Last year

"Sauce has only got to fart and they call a foul on him, while he gets smashed and zilch."

Yep. If Sauce got the same foul calls as everyone else in the NBL he'd be going to the line about 80% of the time he touches the ball in the paint.

Reply #932650 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Last year

Yes Angus, it makes you wonder why. I'm for letting them play but let them all play.

Reply #932656 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:25 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754