Dunkman
Earlier this year

Breakers vs JackJumpers, Jan 26

NZ won't get to many more chances, really can’t afford a loss, JJs last start was very good. I’ll back Roths coaching over Moar. JJs by small margin.

Topic #51755 | Report this topic

Luuuc  
Earlier this year

Go JJ's. DO IT FOR STRAYA!!!

Reply #935026 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Both very good teams, game very good already, how breakers can be so low on the table is the question.

Reply #935027 | Report this post

Anonymightymouse  
Earlier this year

Injuries to key players.

Reply #935028 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Cheatham on fire, breakers by 4, Vadonavic struggling.

Breakers squad was deep enough to cover those injuries imo.

Reply #935029 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Getting very ugly for JJs very quickly.

Reply #935030 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Jackson Parker Cartwright is an absolute gun, WMW playing in the three spot. Mathiang also showing some best form. Maor has subbed for more sensible than his normal erratic way. JJs look a little shell shocked, trail by 18 at the half. Doyle struggling at both ends.

Reply #935031 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Refs trying to bring JJs back in it.

Reply #935032 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

This is the best away cooking I can remember, they are making up calls, let them play

Reply #935033 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

What do the refs talk about at halftime, how to make the game even, they have ruined a good game, Lamb burps at one end and it's a foul and gets monstered at the other, nothing. Mathiang fouled out and Pineau on 4.

Reply #935035 | Report this post

Interested Spectator  
Earlier this year

Unsportsmanlike when you contact the ball????

Reply #935037 | Report this post

Luuuc  
Earlier this year

You've let the country down, Tassie.

I'll allow it this once since it helps the Cats maintain the cushion between 2 & 3.

Reply #935039 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Earlier this year

Foul count and free throws evening up as JJs play the foul game but the away cooking after half time was atrocious. Breakers clearly the better team. Refs help JJs paper over the cracks, defensively they are average, I don't see them challenging.

Reply #935040 | Report this post

koberulz  
Earlier this year

NSEC just isn't the same without that godawful two-tone floor.

Reply #935053 | Report this post

EssenX  
Earlier this year

Ah the memories of the Breakers playing on a floor worse than my public high school gym.

Big game shaping up on Sunday between the Hawks and the Breakers. I think the Hawks are the favourites, they play for 40 minutes, whereas the Breakers have struggled to put it together for a whole game the whole season.

Having said that, the Breakers are an explosive scoring unit. Lamb gets hot faster than anyone bar CG43. They have the most upside of any team if they make the playoffs.

Lastly, unsportsmanlike on Doyle was overkill. A foul, yes.

Reply #935054 | Report this post

Knockdown3  
Earlier this year

Yeah, the new floor is a welcome improvement to the previous one.
Pitty they're still positioning the camera in the stratosphere though.

Reply #935062 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 pm, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754