Riley long
Earlier this year

Anyone know why so many Female athletes left Frankston

curious to know if anyone knows why so many athletes left Frankston this season

Topic #51787 | Report this topic

CC81  
Earlier this year

Assume your question is about junior female athletes. If so, I've heard that a few girls have had issues and not got on with coaching staff. Third hand information of course...

There are also other associations in the broader area that are pretty aggressive from a recruitment perspective. That might play into it as well.

Reply #935750 | Report this post

Billo  
Earlier this year

It is a shame that a few of the girls have left recently, it will affect Frankston a bit in a couple of older age groups. Like CC81, I don't know exact details.
They are a great club and I am sure that they will still be right up there in the next few years. Current U14 girls group is looking good and should have a strong season ahead.

Reply #935756 | Report this post

Manders  
Earlier this year

Hey Riley, seems like a leading question - perhaps give a view.

Reply #935762 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:41 am, Mon 6 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754