hoopie
Two months ago

United @ Cairns

Commentators suggesting this is McCall's last game, and most likely Klintman’s. I’ll be sad to see Klintman go.

Otherwise, I cannot see Cairns staying with United for long.

Topic #51814 | Report this topic

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Very casual game, Cairns kicking arse at present even though united are at full strength.

Reply #936362 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two months ago

United looking flat

Reply #936363 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Strange game, united just don't seem to get out first gear, it’s not good. Cairns look like they are playing for finals.

Reply #936366 | Report this post

Maybe  
Two months ago

No Bul Kuol tonight ??

Reply #936370 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two months ago

Cairns players totally relaxed cos there's nothing to play for except pride and their fans.

If United are saving their mental energy for their final game, they’re looking pretty poor right now.

Reply #936371 | Report this post

Maybe  
Two months ago

Ah.... my bad - Bul Kuol has been ruled out from the game against Melbourne with bone bruising. K Gak has also been ruled out of the game against Melbourne United, with flu symptoms.

Reply #936373 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

McCall virtually saying he's not there next season at the half time break.

Reply #936374 | Report this post

Maybe  
Two months ago

Tahjere McCall : "it's been a good three years"....

Reply #936375 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two months ago

Addition by subtraction, Maybe?

Reply #936376 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Two months ago

Should have left em at home. What a farce

Reply #936377 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Hukporti supposedly going to Madrid if no nba gig, commentary saying. Biggest basketball in Europe

Reply #936382 | Report this post

Tomdelonge2  
Two months ago

Weak as psss cg43

Reply #936383 | Report this post

hoopie  
Two months ago

Good comeback but then tried too hard in the last 2 minutes. United show that they're vulnerable if Goulding isn’t hitting them. Clark was good.

Kudos to Cairns and Forde for the win.

Reply #936384 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Strange game, I'd be worried if I was Vickerman, they are certainly in the box seat but day light has narrowed massively. Miller saying he really enjoyed his time in the nbl, I got the opinion he wants to be back.

Reply #936385 | Report this post

Perthworld  
Two months ago

Hukporti to Real Madrid? That's huge.

Reply #936387 | Report this post

LV  
Two months ago

Despite being a dead rubber, you can't be as lazy as United were in the first half. That was embarrassing.

It's crazy to think they missed their first 6 free throws and first 16 threes, and ended with 10/17 and 4/26, and committed 12 more fouls than their opponent, yet were still in the game until about 20 seconds left. Very odd.

Reply #936391 | Report this post

LV  
Two months ago

Hukporti was very good tonight

Real Madrid or not, I expect his decision will be that he's maxed his development under Vickerman, law of diminishing returns and all that, and he's better getting experience in a different system to maximise short term growth and make NBA.

Reply #936392 | Report this post

Another Anon  
Two months ago

Always hard to read this time of the season. If Perth won last night with a sniff of 1st, would the result be the same?
Credit to Taipans but don't think it changes the overall hierarchy.

Reply #936393 | Report this post

Dunkman  
Two months ago

Real Madrid spend more on one player than all United's budget. Vickerman probably doesn’t even come into his decision.

Reply #936394 | Report this post

Basket 91  
Two months ago

Miller be a good pick up for a team looking for an import PG.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Armstrong get the keys next season.

Reply #936395 | Report this post

NBL Fan  
Two months ago

Don't believe it’s McCall last season, I believe he will stay in the league. Him & Forde will work it out or he will sign with another team in the NBL

Miller is most likely gone to big money somewhere

Reply #936418 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:04 pm, Sat 27 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754