wak
Years ago

Pot or the kettle

As quoted by Black responding to Smith saying that he 'has an arrogance about him' in the 'war of words' through the media ( http://www.nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&aid=2848 ) -

"Does that make me the pot or the kettle?" the unconcerned Bullet shot back.

In my opinion, Black has a stupidity about him - OF COURSE he's the kettle with his surname putting it beyond any doubt!

Seriously, nice comeback by Black firing from the hip.

Will this 'war of words' fill the stadium... sorry, HALF fill the stadium? I'm sure the (Sydney/Morrissey) media will keep us all posted.

Topic #5694 | Report this topic

Panther  
Years ago

It would be really good if Foxtel actually showed this game. You would think seeing as the Bullets knocked off the Kings on the weekend, the Black vs Carter incident plus now the Smith/ Black comments it would get some good ratings. Throw in that McKinnon is on angry pills (Perth and Joey Wright incidents) and the Kings probably having a new import and it would definitely be game of the round!

Reply #64617 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What are they showing instead?

Reply #64618 | Report this post

Joe Morgenstern  
Years ago

Wednesday January 11th

36ers vs. New Zealand breakers from the DVD in Adelaide

Saturday January 14th

Perth Wildcats vs. Adelaide 36ers from challenge stadium in Perth

Reply #64620 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

The Sydney v Brisbane game is on the Friday night so why not throw in another game like they did last week or the week before with that NZ game which was played on a Wednesday or Thursday but shown the Friday.

Reply #64621 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:09 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754