swish
Years ago

Needing help with a school project

Please can anyone help out?
Is there anyone that would be able to provide or put my 11 yo daughter onto information regarding Cattalini's career as she has chosen him for her school project. Any info would be much appreciated......thanks

Topic #572 | Report this topic

faluse name  
Years ago

go to www.nbl.com.au, then click the players section on the left side of the page and press the page 3 button when u r there, down near the bottom of the screen and that will get u some stats of his.

Reply #5335 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Martin Cattalini

Born 4 October 1973, in Fremantle, WA. Started 2003/04 season at 202 cm and 100kg.

Played for Fremantle in his junior days.

First pplayed in the NBL in 1993, starting with Perth Wildcats till 1995, when he joined Adelaide 36ers 1996-1999/00. Left to play overseas, rejoined Adelaide for the 2002/03 and 03/04 seasons.

Has won championships in Perth (1995) and Adelaide (1998 & 1999).

Represented Australia in Olympic games in 2000 & 2004.

Competed in the 1993 Grand Final. Named in 2nd All-NBL team in 2000. Named in All-NBL 3rd team in 2003. Runner up in NBL Most IMproved PLayer 1998. Played in NBL Future Forces game in 1995.

Played for Spanish team Deportivo Baloncesto Sevilla in 2001 and Caja San Fernando Sevilla in 2002.

Source : 2003/04 NBL Media Guide

Hope this helps :)

Reply #5338 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #5349 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

Thanks for your suggestions, I knew someone would be able to help out. My daughter says thanks too

Reply #5361 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

Martin Cattalini - apparently on the Boomers 2004 Athens Olympic Team... if you looked hard enough!

Reply #5461 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

Hey Wak, thanks for your imput, thankfully not everybody is as rude as you..........my daughter was actually looking for a little more information that what that gave her....

Reply #5462 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

and before anyone picks up on it i made a typo, lol

Reply #5465 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I think Wak was referring to the fact that he hardly got on, as in you had to look hard to actually see him in the team :-).

Reply #5473 | Report this post

swish  
Years ago

Apologies wak, now i see where u were coming from :)

Reply #5499 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:24 am, Mon 29 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754