notlob
Years ago

Albury Country Cup

ALBURY NATIONAL JUNIOR COUNTRY CUP is now on and results can be obtained from the ALBURY STADIUM site.
I am interested in how things are going generally in particular the SA Country U18 boys Sharks team. Anybody there who can provide some chat would be welcome. - missing parent.

Topic #5807 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

go no info, just thougth i would reply as i'm pretty sure this post wont get any attention at all the the coming week. :-)

Reply #65948 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No wins on the board yet for the U/18 boys but hear both teams really put it all in for their first game and are training well! Haven't heard any injuries fingers crossed. It's going to be a tough week - good luck boys and to all the other SA Country teams over there - and for all of us left here at home - only 5 more sleeps!

Reply #65956 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

i thought albury was on last week??

Reply #65970 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

anyone know where to get stats and stuff??

Reply #65971 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.alburysportsstadium.com.au/fs_competitions.asp

Reply #66012 | Report this post

Bandit  
Years ago

South Australia are a shoe in to WIN today.......

They play each other so one has to win.

It couldn't be a tie could it????

Reply #66102 | Report this post

patts  
Years ago

For the U18 girls SA magpies and SA sharks both have 2 wins and 2 losses on the board. However SA magpies beat the SA sharks today so i would assume they will probably do better than sharks team. My brother is the coach for SA magpies and says that they have played two of the hardest teams already, both Victoria teams (which accounts for their losses)so they will more than likely have a few more wins on the board in the coming days.

Reply #66195 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Any news on how individuals are doing?? Whos winning games for the teams, New state players that are making a difference etc??

Reply #66780 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

in the 18 Boys NSW won the title, def Vic Bushrangers.

Both SA teams played some great basketball during the week, but consistency cost them.

Congrats to the U-14 Boys on making the grand final, against the Vic Bushrangers. They def them by 3 in their first game of the tourny, but fell short at the end, claiming 2nd.

Reply #66803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes big congratulations to the under 14 boys. so any suggestions on whose going to make nationals for under 16s and 18s?

Reply #67951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Coaches will probably wait till after they've seen the players at the Junior Country Championships.

Reply #67955 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes but who is going to make the sqauds then? the squads are picked relatively soon, like within the next fortnight i believe.

Reply #67974 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

does anyone know who made the nationals squads and who didnt? i reckon players have recieved letters by now.

Reply #71066 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:19 am, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754