Kent Brockman
Years ago

So who gets the BASA box Saturday night?

Seeing as there is no board to speak of will look with interest to see who is in the BASA box this week

Maybe you get it Isaac for services to basketball in the state?

Topic #5828 | Report this topic

Joe Morgenstern  
Years ago

I missed the New Zealand Breakers game as I was busy and don't know if it was occupied or not but the BASA box was dead empty for the West Sydney game (New Years Eve)

Not sure if that was a sign of things to come but I found it odd.

Reply #66168 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Foley and family, Jackson and family and Carter and family. I have a feeling Di Cambell won't be there.

Reply #66189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #66190 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

the seals will look after it this week

Reply #66206 | Report this post

Kenny Bania  
Years ago

I think Di Campbell is using the BASA box to "woo" potential sponsors One Tel and Ansett.

Reply #66209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And I am sure Di's right hand man Tim Marus Clarke will be there too.

Reply #66211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok I'm not a BASA staff member etc but Di Campbell was NOT the board she was just the chairperson.

Maybe she should be joined by her fellow board members

along with past administrators like Barry and Christine who got us into the mess in the first place.

Reply #66218 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

I reckon the Seals should have it too, at least it will keep them away from all the troublemakers

Reply #66476 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Boxes are crap, we were in one last year and you are taken away from the atmosphere totally.

Great fun if your a high-mile bloke but if you are a true fan and you want to get involved with the game by yelling and clapping watch out for the pencil necks

Reply #66529 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754