Cable Guy
Years ago

Where are my seats?

Ive just bought my seats on the net for this Saturday Night. Can anyone tell me where I am.

It says section NF04 Row H

Cheers

Topic #6106 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

between NF03 and NF05

Reply #69090 | Report this post

Cable Guy  
Years ago

My My, Arent we clever.

Reply #69091 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NFI

Reply #69096 | Report this post

Cable Guy  
Years ago

Ive got the Seating chart but that just shows all the Zones from the reguialr games. Does show Seat Numbers or Anything.
Would anyone agree the NF means North Front? I reaaly wanna know if I have good seats or not.

Reply #69098 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Sounds like you've got good seats to me, so if my memory serves me right, you are on the North side (opposite to the cameras), not too far back since it's H row, but since it is 04, then you'll probably be in line with one of the baskets - don't know at which end though!

That's my guess, but could be wrong! Enjoy the game

Reply #69101 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

really i dont think there are too many BAD seats at the dome, you may have some better than others but even the very back seat is ok.

Reply #69113 | Report this post

Cable Guy  
Years ago

just picked them up on my lunch. North Side (Corporate Box Side) 8 rows back. Right in the centre. Very Happy!!

Reply #69118 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:25 am, Mon 13 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754