Adam Hewson
Years ago

And what a big week it's been in BASKETBALL!

1) Dirty terms in basketball
2) Academy Awards
3) The Stag
4) Stadium light "falling off"
5) Southern team "walking off"

Topic #6997 | Report this topic

kev  
Years ago

"Dirty terms" - is that Victorian teams or Umpires?

Reply #78373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i heard about that light falling down, the middle light on the first court at Pasadena. Can you imagine if someone was hit? How close did it get to the players?.. That would have been a lawsuit waiting to happen!

Reply #78374 | Report this post

more importantly - do you remember the griswolds from national lampoons european vacation?

well they have a basketball team now

the woolverines

check this out - LOL

http://www.wnba.com/sun/community/

getting around with that on your top - woah

Reply #78375 | Report this post

smelty  
Years ago

The light was made of aluminium and it was not heavy. The play had just ran down the court and then it fell

Reply #78420 | Report this post

Axe Man  
Years ago

I feel for the team that walked off. A mates kid got wacked in the mouth twice a couple of weeks ago facing the same opponents. The first one may have been an accident, but the second one.....maaaybeeeee not.

Reply #78507 | Report this post

Oh Wise One  
Years ago

I would've thought that what umpires are for!!!!!!

Reply #78513 | Report this post

packjabanjo  
Years ago

I have heard second hand, that behaviour will only be tolerated at Southern in the U18 boys grade.

Reply #78541 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754