Fat Elvis
Years ago

Big Time Player

For anybody looking for some footage of the best U/18 player in the world go to this website. www.streetballtenerife.com and go to the Sergio Rodreguez video's. This kid just signed a contract with a Div 1 Spanish team. And the video's are from the European Championships Finals. He is the real deal.

Topic #719 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I had a look at two videos and he looks to make very effective use of bounce passes in the key, no look passes, and generally has a very good handle.

Frustrating that they had to add music to it (no real general sound effects otherwise) and bump up the size for people on modems. Also, waffly intros and everything replayed 3-4 times in slow motion dragged it out a bit.

If you're on broadband, check it out.

Reply #7286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

link doesn't work

Reply #7290 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

The page does seems to be down, but it used to have two videos of this player. They've been shown to Under 15 and 16 SASI players in the last month, as a demonstration of the point guard skills required to play at a higher level.

From the videos, this guy is neither overly tall or athletic, but is a fantastic passer.

Here's an article on his performance at this year's European Junior Championships.

Reply #7298 | Report this post

Fat Elvis  
Years ago

Actually he is 6'3" and has a fantanstic change of pace.

Reply #7300 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Agreed.

Reply #7302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i rekon rory and joe could take care of this guy!

Reply #7333 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i reckon your an idiot

Reply #7351 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

I reckon this guy plays like a street baller, maybe thats wat we need more of?

Reply #8075 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:23 pm, Sat 11 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754