Anonymous
Years ago

Are BASA so poor they can't afford toilet paper?

Make sure you bring tissues the next time you go to the Dome because it seems to me that BASA can't even afford to stock the ladies bathroom with toilet paper! I watched the men and women play (South vs Woodville) on Saturday night and despite asking the canteen ladies AND the lady at the door for more paper for the toilets, both told me it 'wasn't their problem' and that it was a BASA issue. Pretty poor when you can't even use the toilets there anymore, what next??

Topic #7346 | Report this topic

poor attitude  
Years ago

The is disgraceful. Toilet paper is a basa issue. I think its more like the ladies you are asked have a poor attitude. Surely they could locate some of toilet paper!?!?!? Part of the problem with basketball is the attitude those involved have towards it!

Reply #82566 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

The DHD is looking worse than ever. My guess is BSA's hands are tied with the govt not fussing too much until the sale is finalised.

Aren't you supposed to prepare a house for its sale though?

Reply #82573 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

I saw BASA kicking a can down the street on the weekend and i asked it what it was doing and it said "moving."

Reply #82579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

classic kent where is that from?

Reply #82582 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

The Oscar winning performances of Woody Harelson and Wesley Snipes share that banter in the hoopsfest documentary White Men Can't Jump

Reply #82583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I noticed this too. All SIX cubicles had completely run out, for the entire 5 hours that I was there, so I tried another set of toilets but they were locked.

Reply #82607 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

toilets down stairs near the players change room, visitors tunnel are open - but they often don't work but the do have toilet paper

Reply #82609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

actually, it is part of the cleaner's contract to fill the toilets and is their responsibility to check regularly. & yes, if those people in the canteen walked downstairs & out the back they would have found about a ton of toilet paper right infront of them as they walk out...

Reply #82612 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

Just another way that BSA gives us the shits!

Reply #82626 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has the cleaner been payed lately? If not like at other stadiums then it falls back to BSA.

Reply #82628 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Thank God I have a colostomy bag! Don't have to worry about this sort of situation!

Reply #82629 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The female toilets near the tunnel has some sort of leaking problem. Everytime I go in there, there is water all over the floor! I wonder where it is coming from?????????

Reply #82631 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Get over it. Its just toilet paper. Surly people have better things to do then complain about toilet paper geez.

Reply #82633 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

82633 - it matters heaps when you are sitting there with half a hamster coming out for a look ..

Reply #82636 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if it matters so much go to the mens loo and grab toilet pper from there nyone thought of that.
hmmmm smart

Reply #82638 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

82638 has got a point there.
has anyone ever thought of that.

Reply #82639 | Report this post

GB  
Years ago

Maybe BASA should check out the advertising at the top of this post

Reply #82647 | Report this post

Freddy  
Years ago

Hahahaha... next time i turn up at the Dome i wanna see a whole heap of Enviro Loos....
Seriously though when you charge the money they do to just watch a game its not too much to expect some god damm dunny paper.

Reply #82656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To those who think it's no big deal ... you try sitting there for 5 hours with the legs crossed and the butt cheeks squeezed together.

And to Anon #82633 ... well you obviously have time to reply to this post so don't YOU have better things to do??

In all seriousness ... it is a basic essential, we pay a spectators fee, and if they can afford to stock the canteen with lollies then they can afford to stock the toilets with paper! What next ... no nets on the basketball rings??

Reply #82675 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ladies should not be expected to go into the mens toilets for some paper ... for all we know, they might have run out in there too.

Reply #82678 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:33 am, Sun 5 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754