Anonymous
Years ago

Detroit vs Miami - Spoiler

Detroit trail by 19 going into the last quater and looks like they could be a shock exit .. Played so well during the regular season. What has happen to the Pistons ??

Topic #7483 | Report this topic

skip  
Years ago

Yes they are!

95 - 78 Final Score

O'Neal finished with 28 Points, 16 Boards and 5 Blocks.

Hamilton was the only player to score more than 10 for Detroit. He finished with 33.

Reply #84151 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

I was just looking through some of the photos from that game - does anyone know why almost everyone in the crowd is wearing white?

Reply #84152 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Miami have been doing it all through the play-offs, I'm guessing it's so they are the 'WHITE HOT HEAT' or something along those lines...

Reply #84158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the heat have requested fans wear white shirts or tops to their home games, to match the Miami Heat's white home uniform!

It looks fantastic... a great idea as it is extremely effective

Reply #84159 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Title changed for those wanting to watch the replay tonight on ESPN.

Reply #84160 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Heat organization actually gives away a certain amount of the official Heat playoff tops per game.

Great marketing, and a heck of a budget I assume to afford such a 'gimmick'

Reply #84162 | Report this post

Years ago

Detroit better not "blow up" the team like the Heat did before this season. I think all they need is a scoring centre off the bench (maybe sign Melvin Ely) and to stick to their own gameplan for the full 48 minutes each game, and they'll be better.

Reply #84163 | Report this post

Years ago

Suggested a while ago that Detroit are falling off their pedestal. Well they fell and in a big way. San Antonio fell as well and I said the same thing ... they aren't the team they were.

Now whomever wins out of the Mavs and the Suns I believe will take out the title. The Suns match up well with the Heat and the Mavs I think would have too much depth for the Heat. This result is fantastic for basketball in America.

Reply #84164 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

The Heat have this title in the bag regardless of who they play

Reply #84165 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go mavs!! thats all i say. nobody for miami can stop nowitzki

Reply #84167 | Report this post

Just me  
Years ago

If the Suns get through i'd say its in the bag for Miami, the suns dont have a big man that can stop the oneal/alonzo combo. If youve even actually seen shaq, hes FLippen HUGE.

Reply #84319 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:38 pm, Tue 7 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754