Bo Hamburger
Years ago

NH - Carl Lewis' birthday party

If you're like me, and a child of the 80s, no athlete was more impressive than Carl Lewis - he'd show up at the Olympics every four years, run really fast and jump a long way, and win a bagload of gold medals.

He's turning 45 soon - but he's showing no signs of slowing down. Be sure to check out the PDF invitation.

Forget wine tours: is it too late to get a bunch of HoopsSAers together and get over to the States for this?

Topic #7543 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Heard that they were having all venue doors widened to allow for the entry of Carl's head...

Reply #84729 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Any party featuring Carl Lewis in "lusty lingerie" automatically becomes a par-TAY.

Can you imagine if his shotputter/discus throwing mates all roll up in their smalls too? I can't imagine - it doesn't bear thinking about.

Reply #84737 | Report this post

Mott the Hoople  
Years ago

Did you hear him singing their national anthem at a Rockets game about 15 years ago?

Reply #84740 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

No video, but an audio version of apparently something very similar here:

Link

He's obviously a very talented man.

Reply #84743 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reply #84750 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

Juice me up & watch me party!

Reply #84756 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Was anyone aware that Carl was drafted by the Bulls once?

Reply #85014 | Report this post

Years ago

1984, Round 10, Pick 2

Surely they didn't think he'd pursue a career in basketball did they? Imagine how athletic the combination of Carl Lewis and Michael Jordan would have been!

Reply #85152 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:11 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754