Kent Brockman
Years ago

Tell your friends to get to the game

from what i have been told season tix sales have not gone to well......tell your friends to get involved and get to the games.

From what we saw last night it is going to be a great season for the team....we just need people to turn up and support them.

Topic #802 | Report this topic

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Got any figure as to tickets sold?

Reply #8495 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

less than 3000 at this stage...lowest number for a long time.

Reply #8497 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

im sure that once the sixers get a few wins under their belt, people will jump on the bandwagon and turn out to the dome.

Reply #8498 | Report this post

wow!  
Years ago

so season ticket sales are at their lowest "for a long time". and individual tickets are almost $30 at venuetix. the horses have bolted and the wagon is stranded!

Reply #8555 | Report this post

Mr Sixer  
Years ago

Iam sorry but after reading this message i got really pissed off !! The reason Iam pissed off is because people think they can come to the games when ever they want & they only come when the team is doing good (The people that do that are not real supporters, they just give me the sh**s).Iam a season ticket holder & have been for about 5 years. I have been there through the good times & the bad.If you are a true supporter (and there are a few out there) you will know how I feel. All you slackers that only go to the games when the sixers are up get off your arss and support the team. IAM SORRY BUT IAM STILL VERY PISSED OFF. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. Please all you supporters out there let me know what you thing. Mr Sixer.

Reply #8618 | Report this post

lm  
Years ago

i think that a lot of people would like to go and support the team but cant afford it. or they want to spend their money somewhere else.

Reply #8624 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

(Mod: This post is not available.)

Reply #8658 | Report this post

Time Out  
Years ago

We have been a long stading season ticket family. Some family members I am talking 16+ years. At least 2 others 10+ years.

We all struggled to justify tickets this year, to the point where my partner and I are sharing a ticket, because we could not afford $700 for 2 tickets with only 2 months to pay for them.

If ticket prices go up at all next season, it will be another 3 (well, 4 if you count the one lost this season) lost to the club. But, their attitude seems to be "who cares".

What happened to that 2nd Adelaide team that the papers talked about ages ago??

Reply #8661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

il jus keep getting my free tickets from my connections!

Reply #8669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh well, maybe they'll learnt after this season that lowering the prices will get more people out... so don't encourage anyone to come out... go the sixers for the lowest ticket sellings in ages!!

Reply #8673 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Well I'd thought they would have figured out what was going on already.

It's still not too late to slash ticket prices a bit.

Reply #8694 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: This post is not available.)

Reply #8709 | Report this post

sexual paul rees  
Years ago

Mr Sixer, when you have been a season ticket holder since 1985, like my dad has, come and talk to me. 5 years? good times and bad? wasnt 1999 the year after they won their first flag in 12 years? hmm, what a conveniant time to join, just after they had won a championship!!!

Reply #8888 | Report this post

sexual paul rees  
Years ago

Oh yeah, I'd rather go to an ABA game anyway, the only reason i'd go to a sixers game this year is to watch paul rees.

Reply #8889 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:10 pm, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754