Sir Swish
Years ago

NBL Fixture Tipping - 06/07 Season

Hi all,

Myself and some mates of mine have started our own NBL Fixture Tipping Competition. We are aiming to get as many people involved as possible. Entry cost is $50 and there will be a weekly prize. Prize denominations are yet to be determined as we are still seeking numbers and interested parties.Therefore, if anyone is interested please let me know by way of a response on this forum and I can send you further details of the comp.

Cheers

Sir Swish

Topic #8568 | Report this topic

connor  
Years ago

Scam

Reply #95936 | Report this post

Sir Swish  
Years ago

Connor......I can assure you and everyone else that this is no scam!! This is a legit competition!! Please do not go calling this a scam when you havent even bothered to seek further information!!

Reply #96021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sounds dodge

Reply #96095 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

scam. dodge. swifty.Grabbitandrun

Reply #96104 | Report this post

Sir Swish  
Years ago

Look, if you dont want to be in it and share in the prizes then fine! No need to go stating it is a sham when it isnt especially when you havent bothered to seek further information!! I mean for gods sake, I havent even asked for any money......good to know everyone has such a pessimistic view on life and really look into propositions properly before writing them off!

Reply #96231 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:22 pm, Fri 10 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754