xztatik
Years ago

CROWS FANS!

To all crows supporters who are goin to the prelim on saturday, make sure u cheer your lungs out all game, this is the biggest game we've played in in a long time and the players need a full house worth of LOUD fans supporting the team - lets get 'em over the line
GO THE CROWS!

Topic #8640 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Eagles by 32.

Reply #96761 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I'll be there. But Im going for the Eagles!!

Reply #96787 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

These people that are going for the eagles must be port supporters. We are all Sth Australians and should support SA teams. GO CROWS

Reply #96788 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Nope. Don't barrack for them either.

Reply #96790 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I love the parochial "South Aussies must support their own" card when it gets trotted out.

Try telling a Manchester City supporter that they should support Manchester United (or vice versa) if their team is unavailable to support just because it's nice for a Manchester team to do well. :)

Reply #96791 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Nope, Hate the power just as much!

Reply #96794 | Report this post

Farley Boys Rep  
Years ago

Love the comment about the mnchester derby. Would never lower myself to supporting the city! Just coz Port havent made finals this year, no way im gonna go with the next best thing. I hope the crows get absolutley smashed this weekend. Dont really care about who wins the footy anymore, my teams gone, and now i got english premier league and NBL to follow.. who needs AFL?

Reply #96797 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Don't know if I trust your credibility skip, you are a Bombers supporter after all ;)

Reply #96798 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cows to get pumped !!!

Front runners !

Reply #96808 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"We are all Sth Australians and should support SA teams."

pffft. Port Power suck. GO CROWS!

Reply #96812 | Report this post

Pioneer  
Years ago

96808 shouldn't it be milked?

Reply #96819 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Bo Hamburger - spot on!
Are the crows playing this weekend?

Reply #96836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whats the bet you never supported port when it was our turn in the finals!! if you did you would have been one of very few, so stuff it!

CARN WEST COAST

Reply #96868 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

well if ther are any crows fans on this site, remember to bring your voice to the game on saturday
GO THE CROWS

Reply #96872 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(#96868) Typical port menality. Hope you are enjoying your break.

Reply #97056 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

nah man he's right i'd never go for port in a final(hasnt been many), not even against collingwood.

Reply #122639 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:33 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754