Kent Brockman
Years ago

Farking NBL Live Scores

when o when will we get to see lives scores...how hard can it be ...honestly!!!!!

Topic #8774 | Report this topic

Anthony  
Years ago

29-19 10 down already bot a great start

Reply #98655 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

bot should read not

Reply #98656 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

where are u getting this result from?

Reply #98657 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

nbl.com.au you can also get them from sportal

Reply #98659 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

now thats weird the scores have now just dropped off the website?????

Reply #98661 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

http://sportal.com.au/basketball.asp?i=live

need to refresh or F5 every few minutes.

no individuals or play by play.

Reply #98662 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

35-25 still down by 10

Reply #98663 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is anyone's live scores working? This sucks!

Reply #98664 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

48-35 now down by 13

Reply #98665 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Amatuer effort from a very amatuer league.

It was time that they got these things right about 2 years ago.

Afl.com.au allows you to watch truly live stats with a little graphic that follows the ball around the oval. NBL can't even get scores (only) to update except every 5-10 minutes.

Hopeless.

Reply #98666 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

14 down I think its half time and we may have run out of juice for this game

Reply #98667 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

They better not lose this one, I'll be pissed off. Great start for a team that's supposed to be better than the team of the last 3 years, haha.

Reply #98668 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah all signs dont look good. That said we dont know who has scored what due to a certain scoreboard. hopefully they can chip away and get back in the game.

Reply #98669 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Slow starts look like becomming the norm for this team

Reply #98671 | Report this post

TNT  
Years ago

Go to NBl now the live scores are back up

Reply #98672 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

live scoreboard up and running on nbl site and the result is looking tragic

Reply #98673 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Assists count 22-10

Reply #98674 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

yea, unfortunatly we are getting flogged at the moment in the 3rd, but Farley is on 13, so hopefully he is playing better and continues that, is Brad Hill playing?? as he hasnt recorded a stat, does anyone know if he is well enough or made the trip to Perth??

Reply #98675 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

1 assist 4 fouls are his stats

Reply #98676 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

hes currently on court

Reply #98678 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

make that 5 fouls

Reply #98679 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

Looks like Hill is on the court now, so he is obviously there, hope Phil gives him some playing time, he deserves at least 15-20 at a minimum, as we cant lose him next season! On another note Ingles got 22 for the dragons, this kid looks like he is another superstar, spewin he is not with the 36ers i hope this can be rectified when he is next off contract

Reply #98680 | Report this post

patto  
Years ago

hill has stats but no points. obviously jack all minutes again

Reply #98681 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

What stats do you want him to get after he has got 5 FOULS?

Reply #98683 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

looks like its 3 quater time we are down 87-66, Farley has 15,3,2, so looks to be having a better game!!Heres hoping the team can put in a good last quater and just keep improving with every game!!

Reply #98685 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

89-66

perth got a defensive rebound with 2 secs left and we fouled them. Good work boys...

Reply #98686 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

perth 38 rebounds to our 27

Reply #98687 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Jonno
Nobody deserves 15-20 minutes with 5 fouls and no points or rebounds.

Reply #98689 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I should've stayed out at dinner.

Reply #98691 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Still fingers crossed for Farley top scoring - hopefully perth bench ronaldson, brooks and redhage and put on their scrubs!

Reply #98692 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Foul count 25-17 if you read anything into that.

Reply #98694 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

yea, i agree, Hill doesnt looked to have had the best game, i said the 15-20 mins before i realised he had 5 fouls, but i want him to average around 20mins for the season, as he has serious potential, and we cant lose him!! plus the fact he is a good player, and was noted as one of the form players in the intrasqaud trial game so deserves the minutes

Reply #98696 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

ouch.. you wouldnt have been liking those two late 3's by crawford isaac!

Reply #98697 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There goes the 30 points margin.

Reply #98698 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

That saving Wheeler for Perth tactic worked a treat...

Reply #98699 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

over 30 point loss is crap! expecially considering perth played singapore.

Reply #98700 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Kwest, I'm not liking a lot about tonight. Lost on Redhage, Farley, the game, Fuller, Copeland, Kings-Dragons total and Saville.

I think Mee might be my only collect.

Reply #98701 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

I wonder what Smyth's excuses for this one will be? I was at the Perth pre season game and that don't look THAT good.

No doubt he'll comment on the schedule and the lack of rest between games. Well Phil, you could have had at least another 5 minutes rest if you had only called a fucking timeout!

Perth had to travel back from Singapore, so a great win to them.

Interestingly Nash didn't play in the final 18 minutes. I am betting on an injury, and if he has, watch the winning streak we will subsequently go on!

Reply #98702 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Hey ive got a good excuse he can use for this loss.

We lost Holmes and Foreman and replaced them with Wheeler and Copeland! And we've destroyed the confidence of a potential Maher replacement.

Sounds valid to me.

Reply #98703 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah that was real bad. cant really see anything positive to get out of that game. Only thing is that we are almost through this patch of tight game times.

Reply #98705 | Report this post

Anthony  
Years ago

I wonder if we will ever fix the defensive holes from our 03/04 team in the near foreseeable future? It appears Phils teams just cant stop a team from scoring.

Reply #98706 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Actually Kwest, you've got it about right! Though the way Holmes played tonight, he must have thought he was still playing for Adelaide!

Reply #98707 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Just looked at Holmes stats then - I think its fair to say he hasnt had the best start to a season!

Reply #98708 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

The sad part about it is the stats made his game look better than it was.

Reply #98710 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Holmes tonight, 2/14 in Canberra. :|

Reply #98711 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Time to sack them all I reckon!!!

Reply #98712 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Dana

I take it that is tongue in cheek, but > 30 point losses really aren't acceptable. Last year we got beaten by >40 twice, and it looks like we might well beat that record this year.

I am not amused.

Reply #98714 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Speaking of low field goal percentages.. Farley 6/21

Reply #98719 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Kwest

Not a single stat in sight worth talking about:

Mastro 6 fouls in 19 mins
Hill 5 fouls in 14 mins (2 points)
Hovath 31% shooting
Farley 29% shooting

And then Perth's stats:

Shooting at 55%
3-py shooting at 57%

Can anyone buy us some defence? And btw, fouling definitely does not count as good defence.

Reply #98723 | Report this post

charlie  
Years ago

Bad luck boys, good try, better luck next time... whos up for a trip to mcdonalds for a happy meal after your afternoon nap? ...yes Lennard, you can have a soft serve cone.

Reply #98745 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Hmm...fly to Singapore, fly back home, fly to Wollongong the next day, get home, have a dyas training before playing Sydney at home, then fly to Perth.

The guys have spent more time in planes and airports than they have been ably to train in the last week. They got one of the worst opening draws of the season, and their so called "Fans" cant even acknowledge this and give them a break.

Yeah 30 point losses arent great at all, but gee great support from the fans when everyone has them written off already.

Reply #98746 | Report this post

Cat in the Hat  
Years ago

Yogee you cannot be serious! Your blind faith in Phil and co, and your never ending excuses for our sub-par performances, are getting ridiculous.
I know your basketball background is not strong but surely you can't be that naive!

Reply #98748 | Report this post

Squid  
Years ago

Brilliant work Mutley. You are so right my friend, the past has always shown a greater winning record when Nash is not playing. I am not a religious man but I am preying that he does have an injury, not a serious one though, just one to keep him out for the next 25 weeks or so!
No wonder our guys are tired though, look how old they are!

Reply #98753 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

These guys are professional athlethes being paid very well for something that they love doing. I get sick and tired of people who make excuses for these athletes when they loose. Brisbane did more travel in their AFL dominance so it cvan be done if you want to. I will be surprised if Smyth is still there at the end of the year.

Reply #98754 | Report this post

Herman the German  
Years ago

Yogee,

They are sitting on a $&^*&&^ plane!!

They're not doing triathlons!!

Doesn't Phil remember when NBL first started you played 3 game road trips? Friday night, Saturday night & Sunday afternoon game.

Reply #98790 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Sydney have had 4 games in 8 days - I think we're the two teams with the worst starting schedule.

Reply #98791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i feel sorry for the fans they are just now realising that they are watching a coach,who doesn't watch young talent,consistently under performs, is living on his reputation, thinks training equals srimmage, thinks development is someone elses job, and basically taking everyonre for a ride

Reply #98818 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Yes, they are sitting on a %$##*% plane, so they are unable to be on court, training, as they should be, aand as the majority of the teams we have played have been able to.

Yes travel is part of the competition, yes a few games in a close span is also part of it, but everyone is writing the whole season off after week 2, when they have been able to barely train to prepare for the teams they are playing. If we were at Week 6 and 1-8 or something similair, yeah I would be a lot more negative. But hey, it always seems to be the way of posters on here to be willing to bag and be negative rather than actually support. General Adelaide attitude really...why be positive and supportive when it is so much more fun to be negative and tear everything down!

Reply #98839 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Yogee, you're right its only early in the season but its the manner in which the Sixers lost their first home game that is frustrating regardless of how early or late in the season it is. It's a bad sign when they had the game in the bag to lose it so clumsily. No amount of training would have prevented that happening, only complete focus on the game at hand would. Watching a game pan out like that would naturally give you reasons for concern.

Reply #98849 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

yogee, we've just played Sydney (opened the season with 4 games in 8 days) and Perth (had just flown back from Singapore and absolutely thrashed us). When have they been fitting in the training that we haven't? Still early days, but I just don't like those type of excuses.

The Sydney game was a bit frustrating, but time-out issue aside, turnovers happen. I don't really rate the Perth roster but we got drilled and that's disappointing. Someone at the game said that the 36ers barely seemed interested after a while - reminds me of the Bullets game I saw in Brisbane where we fell behind and Smyth gave up and called the 5-on-5 subs, and took off Oscar when he had started making shots - Oscar and Jacob led our scoring in that one.

A fan of another team said to me recently that they got the impression sometimes that Smyth seemed to pretend as though the team got pumped because he didn't really care about the result anyway, not because they did poorly. e.g., things like 5-on-5 subs, etc. Being on a team in that situation could be demoralising - I remember seeing Dusty's expression when those subs happened and wondered what he was thinking as I always assumed that he would be the type of player used to trying their best until the very end.

Reply #98850 | Report this post

Tony Blair  
Years ago

why does Smyth have to worry
he is paid regardless of the win or the loss he's paid whether his trainings are scrimmages or structured sessions

Reply #98862 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Where's Breheny when all the bad decisions are made. He strikes me as a very intelligent man. Why he does not have an influence on Smyth's questionable decisions is beyond me.

Reply #98874 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

The league is too even this year to be succesful with a start like this. If they lose the next one I think we can pretty much write off the season, and I don't think it's completely unjustified to be doing it right now. Those old legs are only going to get more tired too as the year rolls on. And by then our young guns will have absolutely no confidence to be able to make a difference anyways.

Reply #98884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

im with u mate NBL are simply sh1t house there live stats is a joke, they promise will have all new live stats and once again these d1ckheads never get it right. they must have budget of $100 because every other sport can do it

Reply #151315 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:13 am, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754