Chump
Years ago

Tips for Tonights First Round of Summer Season

Not really an indicator of how the teams will go in the main season but will show which young players are trying to lift there game for the coming main season. So who does everyone think will win the first round of games?

Topic #889 | Report this topic

Pier 1  
Years ago

North and Forestville go head to head tonight at Hiicrest. Whenever these two teams square off its always a game worth watching and tonight will be no exception. Eagles won't have Dix or Cambell, and assuming North will be without some of their older players(Hawkes, McKay) so should be pretty even lineups. Eagles don't have a very good record against the rockets at Hillcrest so i'm tipping North by about 7.

Good luck to Jason Farnam on his return game. Probably won't play much but I'm sure he'll be happy to be back in the Eagles no 4 singlet again.

Reply #9689 | Report this post

incog  
Years ago

Chump,
I heard a rumour that the Lions shed their skins and roared 2night (this morning) and got up by 14 pts.

Are u able to confirm this fact if u were in the vincinity of the Dome?

Reply #9738 | Report this post

Chump  
Years ago

Yeah I was there I watched Norwood open there account against a semi full South line up also. The lions had the lead from the start and didnt look like loosing it. They looked very consistent.

Reply #9745 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone have results on other games last nite and which players played well?

Reply #9748 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:24 pm, Sun 12 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754