skip
Years ago

NBL All Star Game

Annouced in the paper today that tickets for the All Star Game go on sale next week on Nov 1.
Not sure on prices or where to get them yet, I would presume it will be VenueTix. Also said that Al Green, Mark Davis and Mike Mckay will judge the Slam Dunk Comp.

MC for the event will be the Dragons (also former Carlton Footballer) Glenn Manton.

Topic #9137 | Report this topic

Vadersmate  
Years ago

I got a letter form the 6ers the other day and faxed off my order form. $60 for a family of four, not bad at all.

Reply #103322 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry i should know this but what date is the All Star game scheduled for??

Reply #103325 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

27th November

Price Scale
Gold Adult $25
Gold Child/Concession $17
Gold Family (2+2) $60

Silver Adult $17
Silver Child/Concession $12
Silver Family (2+2) $50

Season ticket holders get first preference at their seats.

Reply #103336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think you'll find the game is on Saturday 25 November.

Reply #103343 | Report this post

fess  
Years ago

correct #103343 the game is on the 25th nov.

Reply #103349 | Report this post

Years ago

opps got the date mixed up with the date the tickets had to be pre-purchased for members.

Reply #103373 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

I really hope the NBL advertise this well. It would be so great to see a full house for the event.
Hopefully we we see some TV advertising on FTA as well as Fox in the coming week.
Do people think it will Sell Out?

Reply #103459 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:02 pm, Thu 9 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754