ideas man
Years ago

Ticketing Suggestion

Next season I would love to see season tickets formatted in a way where you could choose how many and what games you wish to attend. Prices would vary accordingly such as all 15 games $20/game, 12-14 games $22/game etc. This would provide options for people who can't afford a full season, as well as not penalising regular season ticket holders who might have something already scheduled (wedding, christmas party, new years eve outing etc). As for me, I dont go to new years games and probably not to the australia day game, but I am currently paying for them. This is certainly a consideration when determining if a season ticket is worth the money.
This option should be available to the public throughout the whole season.

Topic #1713 | Report this topic

baggy  
Years ago

There is some merit in this, although I'm not sure how the administration of it would work in the weeks you haven't paid for your season ticket. Given the other admin issues that BASA seem slow to manage it might end up a logistical nightmare. My wife (who has a season ticket) works Sundays and public holidays would you believe. I think she misses 5 games this year!

Reply #19403 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The credit-card style season ticket stops people from selling the tickets to games they can't make.

I believe that NBA clubs have ticket trading/selling systems online.

What about the idea of being able to take your season card in to trade, have the club withhold it in exchange for a paper ticket that you can sell. At the next game, you can pick up your card using ID and away you go.

Otherwise I guess you're restricted to lending your season card to someone you know and trust will hand it back!

Reply #19406 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

It could work something like a multitrip bus ticket. You buy a season ticket of any 10 games for example and everytime you scan it to enter the stadium, it cancels one visit on your ticket.

Reply #19440 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Im still pumped up about tha $15 ticket deal, how long is that staying around for

Reply #19580 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:20 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754