little boy
Years ago

new physio

i hear the sixers got a new physio for the away matches...i hear he is decent as well. anyone else heard this?

Topic #17220 | Report this topic

Command Centre  
Years ago

Yeah he's good espically considering some of the cripples he has to work with.

Reply #202915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is he your dad?

Reply #202920 | Report this post

Julian  
Years ago

Whatever happened to the tanked-up midget waterboy?

Reply #202927 | Report this post

His name is Kym Eyers - works at Wakefield Sports Clinic - his bio: (sorry for no link) http://www.wakefieldsports.com.au/practitioners.cfm?id=13

He takes over from Mike Woodcock - the 36ERS' longest-serving team member. (Also from Wakefield) Woody has been at the 36ERS for 22 years and seen all-four championships, so he's in a unique place to judge. Here's an interview with him:

http://www.wakefieldsports.com.au/files/articles/Woody_retires_from_Sixers.pdf

Reply #202929 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

The "Tanked up Midget Water Boy" is Tony Rocca, and he is the uncle of a friend of mine. Caught up with him a few weeks ago at a party.

He's living in Sydney now, and recently had a call from Dusty now that he's at the Hawks, trying to get him to go work with them as their team manager. When we spoke about it, he didn't seem too keen on the idea.

Reply #202932 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why not nbl would be awesome to be involved with

Reply #202982 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sometimes love is not as great as the need for money to pay the bills and for the hours wanted/required, the actual rate often equals 2/5ths of SFA, esp if you make your living by your expertise.

Reply #202984 | Report this post

little boy  
Years ago

i hear kym is only do home games tho and another guy from wakefield physio is doin all the away games?!?

Reply #203363 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:29 am, Tue 7 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754