muppet
Years ago

Jordan Dodman

Anyone been following his progress since leaving the 36ers?

I think hes 2nd string ruckman at north adelaide. is it true as im in qld and only get a bit of sanfl news in the papers here.

could he have made 6ers 10 man roster?

Topic #19795 | Report this topic

Pis Of War  
Years ago

he is playing for North Adelaide..

think it was limited court time and opportunity that drove him away....

Reply #234370 | Report this post

playtime  
Years ago

sounds like he took a wrong turn between Jordan and Rodman - must be a Bulls fan as a kid

Reply #234381 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

As far as I am aware, Dodman is playing with the North Adelaide Roosters in the SANFL, but is currently out with an injury....

I think The Advertiser is listing it as a knee injury and expect him to return in 1 or 2 games

Reply #234382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He's named to play Reserves for North Adelaide this weekend.

Reply #234389 | Report this post

milhouse  
Years ago

he's even worse at footy than he was at basketball. he'd be 7 foot if he had a neck!

Reply #234398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He looks ridiculously out of shape, couldnt imagine him being able to be to effective in todays form of Aussie rules! And no wouldnt have made the 10 with the 36ers. Just a good guy to use in training to bang bodies with.

Reply #234408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well he has been out with a serious knee injury. he is likely to return to playing sometime soon. after being out for nearlly 8 months. dw im sure the big fella will be back and better than ever.

Reply #234411 | Report this post

Bring it  
Years ago

His girlfriend is H.O.T!! Wow
No need to play footy or ball - he will wed a Rich Model....

Reply #234474 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:11 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754