quagmire
Years ago

Game watch Wed 24th Nov

Hi everyone.

Got a day off to write school reports so sitting in front of the comp all day.

Decided to have a punt on todays action and keep track of some things in the games today.

Feel free to contribute.

My tips for today;

Pacers to beat cavs. Rush is playing out of his skin but Granger and Mike make this team good. Hibbert channeling Smits as big guy in the paint.

Hawks to beat Nets, i didn't punt on this one, i tend to stay clear of the hawks, they have burned me in the past with inconsistant play. Williams officially a bust. How Bibby handles Harris is pivotal. Assuming Harris is playing?

Wizards will beat 76ers, Arenas trying desperately to show he still has value.

Knicks at home, but another team i will never back, win or lose.

Mavs to handle pistons. Would love to see Prince D Dirk.....

LA will pump Bulls. Artest to shut down Deng. Noah early foul trouble battling Odom and Gasol.
Gasol having MVP year but Kobe loves to kill Bulls and is fresh after just 26 min last game.

Well there you go.

Lets see what happens.

PS Love that Griffin throw down on Molotov.

Topic #24359 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Griffins "NBA JAM" dunk was flat out sick.

Hope Bulls v LA game is a good one as its live on ONE HD later today.

Reply #297278 | Report this post

quagmire  
Years ago

Kirk Hinrich needs to be at the jazz. Just a Sloan type player.

Reply #297280 | Report this post

quagmire  
Years ago

Pacers are looking home. They are going to be a play-off team this year.

Wiz are coming back hard against the 76ers. Wall is playing so should be strong down the stretch.

Mavs off to good start.

might be my lucky day...?

Reply #297291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah Pacers are surprisingly good. Well I guess maybe it shouldn't be such a surprise but you tend not to ever even think about them.

Reply #297294 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Hope you are not too lucky quag, I need Chi town to get that win today. Personal bet.

Reply #297295 | Report this post

quagmire  
Years ago

Pacers and Wizards have done me proud.

Mavs are dropping the ball though...

You'd think they would still get up though...

LA gonna cruise.

Reply #297312 | Report this post

quagmire  
Years ago

And cruise they did.

Boozer not going to help chi town. Team has NO GUARD POWER.

Reply #297327 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

How freaky is this!!
On Nov. 2nd, the Wizards-Nets game was 106-106 at end of regulation and went to OT(Wiz player hit a 3 to send it to OT)

Today--The Wizards-Nets game was tied at 106-106 at the end of regulation as well.

The same teams went to OT on the exact same score at the exact same venue in the same month.
Damn I love the NBA!

Reply #297331 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Cruise? Whatever.

Bulls just gave the best team in the league a great game. It was only those three 3 pointers in the fourth that blew it out in the end. Korver sticks his shots like normal and we hit foul shots (FFS!)and Bulls pull out the win.

Brewer should be starting over Bogans though.

Reply #297333 | Report this post

Oden08  
Years ago

MACDUB - it was Wizards and Philly today. The Nets did go to OT but against the Hawks.

Reply #297336 | Report this post

lickity split  
Years ago

Just watched the top 10 plays for the day, number 1 play is Josh Smith getting away with the biggest travel EVER! even for the NBA it is bad. I counted 5 steps and then dunk.

Reply #297341 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Haha damn it. I have had a nightmare! Similar uniforms Oden08 LOL

Reply #297350 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:27 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754